Views: 13612|Replies: 22

Can you play Chinese mahjong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-26 09:29:22 |Display all floors
Playing mahjong is very popular in China. During Spring Festival, family and friends stay together and play mahjong at home. Do you want to know how do Chinese people build relationship when playing mahjong? Why do they love this game so much? If you can play it, you will find more fun and know more about Chinese people. It will be easy for you to make friends or do business with Chinese people.

If you are interested, please join us without any hesitation. Our Chinese teacher can speak fluent English.

Please feel free to contact me by melissa_gll2w@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-26 14:20:38 |Display all floors
Sorry, what is mahjong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-26 14:22:58 |Display all floors
marjong...i play it sometimes..not very good at it..but its fun......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-27 12:01:11 |Display all floors
is 麻将?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-30 12:33:43 |Display all floors
yes...it is ma jiang in chinese...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-31 10:41:55 |Display all floors
hehe..i like marjong..though not good at it...but its fun...jut gather together with friends..and play...n talk...pretty relaxing...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-2 09:14:19 |Display all floors

it is just a game!

Yes,mahjong is very popular in china.Many of us like to play it.Some of us play it almost everyday.In fact it is as same as playing card.It is just a game.There are many different style mahjong in different place.Even in a same city,differnt people play it differently.In my mind,like many games in the world,it is easy to play at a beginer level and it is hard to get advaned.The last i want to say it that,we have spent too much time on playing  it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.