Author: lostingz

人生(一) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-24 12:00:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-1-24 11:52

winddancer is such a kind-hearted lady :)

I agree fully! I've been down the dark road of depression, nothing seems to be right. We are your friends and will not judge you. We all go through hard times.
"I dream, therefore I exist"
http://www.modelminority.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-24 12:45:59 |Display all floors
yes...defintely.. when we lost the believes ,we are defeated...when we begin to doubt ourselves, we begin to lost the believes..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-24 13:00:47 |Display all floors

Actually,

The reason why I don't use English is that I am a Chinese and I find that Chinese words are more beautiful than English words, at least to me. Haha, I'm not lost( I guess).  I want to improve my Chinese. It's that simple. I learn English for communicating with those who can't understand Chinese. And I want to improve my Chinese for being a Chinese.  

Thank you very much for the one who is looking for life(II)   I dunno when it will come. :) I just type when I have it get into my mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-24 13:03:42 |Display all floors

aw

Apparently, people here think that I have been lost for too long. I'm no longer lost. Just... perhaps I'm a natural pessimist.   But the things I think about aren't really pessimistic.   I go shopping now. Bye bye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-24 13:07:36 |Display all floors
sometimes we should ignore people's nonsense...nonsense is nonsense..having no meaning...gee..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-24 22:20:06 |Display all floors

gee

who is this losingz anyway? if u think that ur life is fine,so why not write sth to make people happy. whatever, such a nosense topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-25 00:10:58 |Display all floors
then maybe it's not that tired to be a some kind animal
你二大爷! 她有什么好?! 一对儿脑缺氧 -_-"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.