Views: 1882|Replies: 2

any kool cafe or bar in TianJin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-22 21:54:31 |Display all floors
anybody has any clue abt that?
m staying in TianJin being quite boring ,wondering where could have fun with all my buddies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 21:37:35 |Display all floors
Yes, there are quite a few good bars in Tianjin. The scene isn't anywhere near as good as say Beijing or Shanghai, but we've got our share. Have you been to Bar Street yet? There's quite a few options there, although I tended to gravitate towards Broadies. There's also been a bit of a club boom of late. Club Max, Seven Club, Scarlett, Club 50/50, and the old favorite Cosy Cafe are probably some of the most happening. I personally prefer the hole in the wall known as Alibaba's, Tianjin's longest running, cheapest bar, catering to students from Tianjin, Nankai, and Tianjin Medical Universities, but bringing in people from all over the city.

I've got a website that has a bit of a guide to the city, and there's also www.TianjinGuideBook.com, which hosts websites for some of those places mentioned above. Let me know if you have any questions you think I might have a shot at answering.

Nathan.
http://www.TianjinExpats.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 19:54:06 |Display all floors

:)

yeah i went to Cosy bar this winter n it was gr8~
philipine band playing here~
nice~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.