Author: spiritrace

ever had a guy move in without your permission? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-22 10:49:48 |Display all floors

I generally don't like cats that much.

This one tells me when he wants to go out! I don't have a litter box for him. He is not any trouble. Never makes demands. The dogs still look at him like he is crazy. He's actually a good cat. I have no idea where he came from. He really is comfortable in our house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-22 11:09:49 |Display all floors

lookout!

New man of the house!
Maybe he'll take some of the load off you, Spirit! Can he cook? Or fix the cars? Get him workin'! He looks a bit too lazy to me!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-22 12:00:33 |Display all floors

My wife claims the mouse is gone......

Probably got too fat from eating so much good food. We get mice every fall when the snow starts. Then we murder them and everything is cool after that. So apparently the cat did his assumed job. He is a pretty cool character. My American daughter will be coming for a visit with her two dogs, and that should be interesting. He handled these two so he will handle them as well I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-22 12:11:21 |Display all floors

My wife claims the mouse is gone......

Probably got too fat from eating so much good food. We get mice every fall when the snow starts. Then we murder them and everything is cool after that. So apparently the cat did his assumed job. He is a pretty cool character. My American daughter will be coming for a visit with her two dogs, and that should be interesting. He handled these two so he will handle them as well I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-23 06:03:00 |Display all floors

Don't let him uses your cell phone or microwave!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-23 06:07:02 |Display all floors

If you do

...his relatives will become quite a handful for you to manage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-23 06:10:12 |Display all floors

Not to mention about your phone bill.

He will be calling his relatives all over the world...."come to see my new home...the people are nice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.