Author: daydreamer66

Lovely Children and Teachers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-19 18:36:35 |Display all floors

Reply #25 tmphgt's post

For the sake of your rice bowl, try to learn to decipher some Chinese characters. Haha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 18:45:49 |Display all floors

I will be back tmr when I have time

You have got 14 hours to answer my question in #28:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 18:55:46 |Display all floors
Kids are full of imagination.
And the garderners work so hard!     
Great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 20:02:02 |Display all floors
funny..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 20:28:57 |Display all floors

Well ...

Alas, I am (as posted elsewhere) a C1 whose Chinese language knowledge extends only to a few choice words, numbers and phrases learnt during my visits to China. I am happy to admit the limitations of my knowledge!

Incidentally, some UK schools have made learning Chinese part of their curriculum. I think that this is a good idea: children learn new language skills much more easily than adults do.

That doesn’t stop me from admiring the work that you posted here.

My teacher/translator is busy right now () so I will let other forum members advise me if you posted something rude or not
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-20 03:33:20 |Display all floors

Do I get a prize if I can decipher #28?

This is exciting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-20 07:07:21 |Display all floors
Aww!!!! I'm so sad!   I don't understand!!! But these pictures have reminded me of how far I still have to go learning Chinese. Right now I probably speak like a 2 yr old. Well, the bright side is that like a 2 yr old, I can at least get fed and ask where the bathroom is, two very important things. And if I get in trouble I can cry for my daddy! I will survive!

Approximately how old are the children that wrote these papers?
这些 学生几岁了?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.