Author: daydreamer66

Lovely Children and Teachers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-21 03:52:22 |Display all floors

Daydreamer66

Since I have answered your question (twice), I am going to add a few more questions to my post #57 ...

Have you been part of a team representing China at a major international expo? Have you helped to establish a major new Chinese market-leading association?

Haha ... Lots of questions for you. Let us see where your potential has got you in life ... Sure, I could perhaps learn some more Chinese if I wanted to, but could you ever match the achievements that I have mentioned?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-21 09:51:05 |Display all floors
sinful -
thank you for the encouragement to write in Chinese... I'm having trouble with Njstar.. I was using a trial copy, which was supposed to last 90 days. It lasted a year and a half! So I thought it would last forever, but the other day it said "your 90 days is up"... funny! Actually 1.5 years is up! I can still type with it but I can't use the dictionary part of it anymore. I want another chinese word processor with built-in dictionary, but they're all expensive.

Oh, and you said Zhou Enlai was handsome... so I looked him up to see if you were right. Hmmm... he's not UGLY, but .... he doesn't do much for me, sorry!

I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-21 17:28:50 |Display all floors
eh..never trust the expired date..it doesnt work...

zhou en lai...he is one of five most handsome guys in chinese history...lol...i cant remember the other four though...but i will check it out with my grandpapa..as he told me tht...

everything is fine here..watched jap drama'crying out for love at the centre of the world'.. i shouldnt watch it..cos it threw me in all sadness now...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-22 19:59:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.