Views: 8777|Replies: 22

Do you believe fate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-19 11:27:38 |Display all floors
My boss is a woman in the middle of 30, who is a successful super woman, beautiful with a kind heart, but just too busy to think about her lifelong happpiness.

Last week, a fortune-teller told her that she'd better get married within this year, or she can hardly find her mate in life.  

She is at loss, just don't know how to do, co's she has no boyfriend at the moment.

If you were she, what will you do?
Suspend the career and find a man to marry, or go on with the career and wait for her Mr.right?
Every little helps

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 11:51:17 |Display all floors

sometimes i do

one couldn't get married until he\she found his Mrs right, or marriage would become a terrible thing. and with time goes,when you have to quit this miserable affair,you will be regretting about the assertive decision you'd made at that time.
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 11:51:40 |Display all floors

I believe in fate and self-determination

...I don't believe in fortune-tellers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 12:31:59 |Display all floors

depends...

...on how good the fortune teller is.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 13:00:24 |Display all floors

Most fortune tellers are good judges of personalities.

The woman in question is so fixated in her career that she probably could not give love or commit to a loving relationship anyway. She is already married to her career. Most women like this are very bitter inside and very lonely even when they have a boyfriend or date a lot.
   When she grows old, she will have everything she needs but love. When the company is done with her, she will just retire and there will be no children, no husband to grow old with.  I have seen it many times. Sad........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 13:11:38 |Display all floors
Never is late to find the love
now to get married, is not simple but is not difficult to find the right person
well, work always is first, without that we can not survive( well, if you are not materialistic)
i am in my earlys 40's i would like to know more about her, it is possible
i am a spanish american in zhejiang province manager in an american trading company
i would like to start a sincere frienship first,
well, i hope to get your reply

best regards

force_one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 13:26:35 |Display all floors
What's love compared to power and success?
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.