Author: raymondusa

Beijing's leverage over Taiwan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-7 15:35:31 |Display all floors
One would think that Taiwan would finally wake up, especially after their 14th consecutive failure.   All this talk about Chen this, Chen that, doesn't change a very simple fact..............Taiwan has no leverage to change anything.   It doesn't matter what happens to Chen, or his successor, since neither will have leverage to change this trend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-8 01:14:23 |Display all floors

right

i agree with all opinion above, for i don't read them yet at all, just to type some english letters, joke

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-6 18:19:01 |Display all floors
i hope that's true.

外国人在中国 | Foreigners in China
http://www.foreignercn.com         
Makes your life easier in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 15:43:51 |Display all floors
Here's a question which will kill all pro-Taiwanese people.

Where did your economic power come from?

Gold?

Where did gold come from?

Did it come from 5000 years of the Silk road and Chinese prosperity along with a Chinese government's (KMT's) planning?

Yes, yes it did.  Bunch of greedy people complaining about China when all the money they have came from China.  Hypocritical.  

Yeah, China will let Taiwan go, after Taiwan gives all the Gold it stole from China back to China at current market prices WITH  interest.

Not so eager now huh!
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 21:10:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middlekingdo at 2007-1-15 15:43
Yeah, China will let Taiwan go, after Taiwan gives all the Gold it stole from China back to China at current market prices WITH  interest.

Yep, and that come out to about 10 trillions USD. Do we have any taker?

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.