Author: melody

a love that will never grow old- brokeback mountain [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 05:17:53 |Display all floors
hey... i watched the movie like last week or something, and i really dont get the ending... i think i might just be being very stupid right now... but still, would someone kindly explain it to me...? actually that would just ruin the movie for everybody else right... so if you can be bothered can you send me a message or something...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 14:34:11 |Display all floors

To rainboy

What do u mean by changing mind if having an experience of boy love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 20:48:27 |Display all floors
First, to gooseberry,thank you for giving us all the information about golden globe award, i will try my best to see all these movies:)

And does anybody see a mainland movie called 蓝宇?Some polt is as the same as brokeback mountain,the ending is the same at least.What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 09:35:03 |Display all floors
Film Lanyu resembles Brokeback Mountain  only in one aspect, that is both of them depict profound love between men. As to the plot and ending of the film, there is great difference.

Brokeback Mountain----  Ennis and Jack started by working  together for a herding job in brokeback mountain. Ennis was quiet, Jack on the contrary very outgoing. Despite that, they fall in love with each other as time went on. But as the relationship continued, they found themselves very much in odds with the world around them. Ennis had to divorce and Jack maintained a marriage which just existed in name.They kept the  relationship for about 20 years. Jack was beaten to death finally.

Lanyu------Lanyu and his lover started with a naked sex- for- money deal. You won't see repression or hiding in love,  you won't see any pressure from the outside world, family or friends. Lanyu was killed in an accident finally.

[ Last edited by warmsmile at 2006-3-9 08:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 18:48:53 |Display all floors
i really really like this movie.
like every aspect,even the ending of it.
because that  makes the subject-------- a lifelong love stand out more better,though i'm a little sad at last.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 09:58:34 |Display all floors

replay of :a love that will never grow old

maybe you are right. but i don't think so.
---How cold I bend myself to dignitary humbly .  It makes me unhappy! ---

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 16:37:56 |Display all floors
ctmynah sounds a bit like Ennis," Well, once burned......."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.