Views: 4162|Replies: 5

The Mysterious and Misunderstood Jew [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-18 03:25:58 |Display all floors
MMJ!

And here we go again, me trying to explain that Judaism is a religion and not a race of people. This will be probably my third, but not my last time. If I was to declare that I am a Jew, I ask of you to now consider, would I be any cleverer? Would I have a Haward degree in accounting or law? A bad haircut? Or even good acting skills? Of course not! A declaration of any kind does not alter anyone's DNA! However, I would be entitled to a piece of land, in or around a current state called Israel. Jews can be black, Asian or even WHITE! Surprised?! In the end, I suppose, I would have been cleverer to declare I was a Jew, heck a little land for doing nothing does not hurt. This especially appeals to real Jews from Africa and Russia who have nothing or very little.

Genetic tests have proven, once again, and more than once, that everyone, including Australian Aborigines, can trace their ancestry back to the Middle East! Now is everyone entitled to a piece of another's land? The ancient American and Australian settler would say yes! Morally wrong or right? You judge, but I would have to say yes, it is morally wrong.

Now the current state of Israel consists of American Jews, Russian Jews, African Jews, European Jews and many other races of Jews. Last Year Mr. Sharon called for French Jews to immigrate to Israel. A move that was criticized by the French President! The state of Israel is often referred to as, "The Jewish state" and the people, "The Jewish People!" At the same time it is no secret that Christians and Muslims get treated as second and third grade citizens, in that order.

People like to say; well the Jews and Israel are mentioned in the 3 books of God. Yes, they are, I don't deny that. However, the Jews broke several clauses that God gave them with their religion and the land. The Main one being, "To alter or change their religion in any way!" Who remembers reading in the bible how Jesus came along and overturned the money changing tables in the Synagogue while shouting, "This is not a house of God! You have made it a robber house." Also it was no secret that the Jewish leadership, the priests, sold out and co-operated with the Romans. Basically the Jewish people have betrayed their faith, their God and even their people. No Jew will agree with that, but why else did God send a second messenger if the Jews did what they were supposed to do!

The Koran also acknowledges that God gave the Jews this land, and it was their land, until they did what they did. Muslims forbid the killing of Jews, as long as those Jews do not harm any Muslims. After the Romans were driven away by the Muslims, the Jews enjoyed even more rights than previously. Historians often note that Jews often held very high government positions at Islamic courts. Unlike Christians and Muslims who acknowledge Jews as people of God, the Jews will never acknowledge Christians or Muslims as people of God for the simple fact that they believe that Moses was the last prophet. This is why Christians and Muslims get treated as second and third grade citizens in this Jewish state.

Now, what have we learnt today? Judaism is a religion and not a race of people! Jews come from all over the world! There is no Israeli race today! People should not be entitled to another people's land by simply being of a certain religion! The change of Judaism, by corrupt hands which modern Jews have no fault as it was done by previous Jews, spelled the end of Israel and the arrival of Jesus simply proved it!

The land currently known as Israel should be returned to the people who resided there previously, and the Jewish people should return to all their respective countries. I am sure no one is today mass-killing Jewish people, so they are safe once again to return to their mother countries like America, France, England, Germany , Russia and many more.

[ Last edited by finalthought at 2006-1-18 03:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 04:46:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by finalthought at 2006-1-18 03:25
MMJ!

And here we go again, me trying to explain that Judaism is a religion and not a race of people. This will be probably my third, but not my last time. If I was to declare that I am a Jew ...

Would they ever do it?  Not before Armageddon.

[ Last edited by wchao37 at 2006-1-18 04:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 04:49:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by finalthought at 2006-1-18 03:25
MMJ!

And here we go again, me trying to explain that Judaism is a religion and not a race of people. This will be probably my third, but not my last time. If I was to declare that I am a Jew ...

Leaving?  Not before Armageddon Day.  Someone 65 million years later will then record how we all perish before ten thousand nuclear weapons were unleashed that day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 11:51:57 |Display all floors

Scary sort of people, this JeeIwish people!

....and bloody good propaganda officers.....

......everything the "Hebrew" says is bad....ends up in JeeIwish hands....

from white slavery, to interest bearing business...to gold..to insurance....speculation....

..a very good use of tomfoolery......

Their god is actually an icon ..the "Many Way symbol"........

that's all!

crazy tribe of "dangerous" of "BAD MAN" and "ROBBING" hoods....

cheerios!

Green Dragon

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-1-18 11:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 16:14:05 |Display all floors

A bad haircut?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 16:20:03 |Display all floors

About 700 children have been shot

one by one by Jewish people as part of their land take-over.

Rachael Corrie was ran over TWICE by a Jew in a bulldozer

What part of this have I misunderstood?

And American aid workers and about 15 UNITED NATIONS people working on official
UN business in Palestine. and a UK journalist, and other UK citizens. All shot during
their land take-over. Now what part have I misunderstood?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.