Author: kuntium

what will you do if you want to attract somebody you like? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-16 14:56:38 |Display all floors
as a chinese, I think I will talk to the girl I loved, the point is whether the girl will talk to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 09:49:19 |Display all floors

First impression is just worth me showing interest to talk.

I will let him aware my attention such as do a little eyecontact, or smile but did not do further.  Appearance is just a fist impression. I don't really believe I will love someone bacause only he got good appearance.  Therefore, the good impression just worth me showing interest to talk.  Then if he is not interested to talk with me, that means he does not impressed by my appearance.  That's 'YuanFen' and if he does, he will give feedback, then we can start to talk.  Communication makes understanding.  Then we can say love or not love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 03:15:28 |Display all floors
Ahh this is an easy awnser. I would point to my wedding ring!!! sorry sorry I know horrible awnser.

Well when I was single, in fact Im one of those shy but assertive types.. I would be probally blood shot red in the face but still approach a person... However most those relationships were shorter than short..

Truthfully, its hard there has to be something there before you can both make that first move.. some kind of feeling. Ladies do you know what the proper signals are that your interested???
Its obviously not staring at the person then talking to your friends next to you and laughing... That makes a guy twice as nervous, plus he probally thinks your thinking negatively.

Id say, buying a man a drink is something he will not only be shocked at, but most likely flattered. Just pay attention to what he is drinking. or give him something you like.

if its not a bar, then there are other things. Affirmation is achieved by eye contact and smiles. You have to brave yourself to do so, but just do it.

" will let him aware my attention such as do a little eyecontact, or smile but did not do further.  Appearance is just a fist impression. I don't really believe I will love someone bacause only he got good appearance.  Therefore, the good impression just worth me showing interest to talk.  Then if he is not interested to talk with me, that means he does not impressed by my appearance.  That's 'YuanFen' and if he does, he will give feedback, then we can start to talk.  Communication makes understanding.  Then we can say love or not love."

if it is true love you may not realize it at first, but you will feel a curiosity that will keep you looking. Its rare if that person feels it too. So remember this, everyone has a perfect match, or a few. Just take your time.

good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 09:04:58 |Display all floors
Ahh this is an easy awnser. I would point to my wedding ring!!!  sorry sorry I know horrible awnser.

hahaha..i like this answer....

i thought married guys might try to hide the wedding ring ...not showing...ur pretty loyal though..lol...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 09:52:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 11:16:43 |Display all floors

tell him if you dont go out with me, I will kill you..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 11:21:08 |Display all floors
thats called threat!..you try to threaten people to go out with you...thats not a nice way I am afraid...

ps. maybe you shall say, if you dont go out with me, i am gonna kill you softly with my song..ahahha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.