Author: nicole_sli

Who will go to U.S.A this year? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-13 06:57:02 |Display all floors
Someone else on these boards is coming to NJ this year. The best thing to do in NJ is.... visit New York!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 06:59:01 |Display all floors
768.00 round trip New York to Shanghai.
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 07:04:58 |Display all floors
dont feel safe if i go to america..just dont...i actually lack of security..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 07:05:34 |Display all floors
besdies...i think usa doesnt like me..as they rejected my student visa to study there 6 yrs ago..!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 07:07:44 |Display all floors
LOL!! ouch...
a round trip during the summer is like 1200 lol
and sinfulangel, america is pretty safe if you live in a good neighborhood.
ooo freakyqi, i went to exit 129 before, my aunt lives in south river, i think that is close to your town ^_^
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 07:11:00 |Display all floors
no..when i think about terrorists..never feel safe...last time watch the 911 report..gee...it talks about some horrible things..eg. there are bombs set inside of the worldtower..and one of the planes hit the worldtower isnt american airline..its millitary plane...even more scaring..it mentioned tht it might be bush himself started the 911..cos it brings $$ to him...saying sometimes in order to achieve xxxx you have to hit ur own people..

can u tell me what the ^^ ^^ is this all about??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 07:14:49 |Display all floors

Australia sux.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.