Author: nicole_sli

Who will go to U.S.A this year? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-16 13:43:01 |Display all floors
heheh i';d love go, but no chance!! no money,  no leisure time. no partner....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 14:09:08 |Display all floors
clergy -
Are you asking where you should visit in America? It depends on where you'll be.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 23:14:01 |Display all floors

freakyqi: thank you very much.and nice to meet you!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 02:17:53 |Display all floors

Not USA but China

Nothing to do with USA at all but flying out to China a week on Friday and can not wait.  Well I do have a link because the girl I am going to see is applying for her Visa...wishing her luck if she is reading this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 06:57:05 |Display all floors
I am here reading these posts and I should be getting some work done.  I am leaving on Saturday and that doesn't leave a lot of time for chit chat.
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 08:04:45 |Display all floors

why travel to the USA? Save time and money and stay at home.

you can have your fingerprints taken and your credit card details spied out  more easily at home. That way you          can    save a lot of money on the airfare.  Or do you think it is more stylish to have it done by the American police or  FBI or CIA or whatever .  Why don*t you just walk round the corner to your nearest McDonald or KFC restaurant ,       eat    their junk food  and  close your eyes while chewing  and maybe listen to some US music?  And when you start
feeling sick and tired you just walk out of the door and back you are, home in China.   
The US is in China , in many places. you don|t have to travel.  
And for the Americans vice versa.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.