Author: spiritrace

HOT POT WHO LOVES IT???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-16 00:35:02 |Display all floors

Hi Jack, That gives me an idea of trying something new.

The alcohol drinks is a logical addition. Tarheel mentioned trying Deer meat. That would really be different from the traditional way of eathing Deer meat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 11:10:21 |Display all floors

Deer meat?

I have never tried that ,i mean never put deer meat in the broth when cooked hotpot.
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 12:04:29 |Display all floors

I'd like to try Buffalo, very lean and tasty on it's own.

That is the American Buffalo or American Bison.... Totally different from Cape Buffalo or Water Buffalo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 07:08:58 |Display all floors

Hot pot give me diareahha.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 08:09:19 |Display all floors

mmm

Generally speaking I'm a huge fan of Chinese food, but hot pot sucks.  All that crap they put in there, gizzards, pig throat, a fish head cut in half and I've even seen pig brain.  You can't control it, someone at the table puts in a brain and everything from then on has a bit of brain on it...

I've gotta tell you, eating stuff like that is wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 09:02:06 |Display all floors

ubersuave ,i agree with you

You've mentioned that gizzard ,pig throat,pig brain etc,i feel sick about those things too.There're do some weird people who like to taste weird things when they eating hotpot, repeat again,those things nauseated me a lot.
And,i 'd realeased a recipe of hotpot in former pages,you may check it out,and that i mentioned are healthy dishes.
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-19 12:51:15 |Display all floors

You put in what you want........

Where ever you were is not where I have been. Never saw any of that but the fish head for flavor..... I was done with my part by then.
   Here at home we only use pork, shrimp, ham, sausage and stuff like that. We never have used any of the weird stuff.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.