Author: wygls007

urgent!!help,the native english speaker and .. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-12 11:25:22 |Display all floors
oh, I forget to tell you I am not the native speaker, perhaps make you disappointed
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 11:28:40 |Display all floors
Not at all, zijuanly, thanks for your suggestions, Let's study and improve ourselves together~~~~~

[ Last edited by wygls007 at 2006-1-12 11:32 AM ]
Any correction to my sentences is appreciated!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 15:33:05 |Display all floors
这里人气为什么这么差?
why so few people here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-15 13:33:15 |Display all floors
you'd want to say why are so few people here?
without the are there is no verb
and i don't know why
:) best of luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 05:15:01 |Display all floors
The boards are a little slow lately, but I'm sure it will pick up again soon.
I like that you're writing in both Chinese and English, I'm learning Chinese, so it's really helpful to see how to say the same thing in both languages. My Chinese is very bad, but maybe I'll be brave like you and try to write in Chinese sometimes.
我喜欢你写 中文和英文. 我说的不好, 可是我will 有时候try to 写 汉字.

:)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 09:47:14 |Display all floors
dreamgir1 ,i want to express meaning of "近来这里的人气为什么这么差?" with this sentence, but I do not know the proper way.. So I have to write that according my thought.  I wish anybody would rewrite it in a proper way..

freakyqi, very glad to know u are learing chinese now..I write here in both Chinese and  English  with the hope that anybody would  correct my improper way of expressing. I hope you can keep writhing in the 2 languages,just like what  you  said above..I am sure it  can  help us to get  the proper way of expressing from the corrections and suggestions by others, and deepen our memory. We have not too many chances to speak another language in our daily life , as there is no condition. So i think now it's a good  chance to practise my english(as for you it's chinese ),and we should avail ourselves of this opportunity . Practice makes perfect,we know.

By the way,your Chinese is not bad,at least  the sentence u wrote above is not bad.If you watch the order of
some advs using in  chinese, and enlarge your vocabulary, it will make a big difference. If it were me writting, I would write like this:我喜欢你写中文和英文,我说的不好,但是有时候我会尽量写汉字。

Just for your reference, and hope the mutual effort  and improvement .

[ Last edited by wygls007 at 2006-1-21 09:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-20 11:46:51 |Display all floors
Thank you Wiggles! LOL... Did you make your name look like wiggles on purpose? Can I call you "wiggles"? (heehee)

Here are a few little sentences of yours I'd change a bit, from post #13:
"I am sure the corrections and suggestions from others can help us get (or understand) the proper way of expressing ourselves. We don't have many chances to speak another language in our daily lives, as there is no opportunity. So I think now is a good chance to practice my English (Chinese for you) and we should avail ourselves of this opportunity. "
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.