Author: peaches

To defeat a chinese man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-22 03:34:56 |Display all floors

didn't know then but know now...

Originally posted by tirpitz at 2007-5-18 09:29 PM
I personaly enjoy a woman that is challenging. I have no problem in having my flaws pointed out, If i agree, I will improve them. I do expect to be treated with respect though, and I think pretty m ...

a big YES for people there, cuz i was in hot water there few weeks ago & i know deep down inside myself i was right & they knew it too...but why they do the thing they've done?  why not just accepting it like ev'rybody else?  what so shameful 'bout it?  it's only better if they learn to acceptin' it rather than denyin' it.  this sort of practice is not healthy at all; especially from the foreigners point of view.  keep the culture thing to yourself & accepting the FACT & nothing but the FACT.  but my friends there now begin to realize...and now they're kind of "culture revolution"...hehe!  take care & bye for now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-22 21:05:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-1-9 20:20
Chinese men..they care about their face a lot...they think they are man, they shall always win over women in everything...if a woman does things which put them into a bad situation .. they think th ...

, thats why that guy with the smelly feet, sitting behind me on the bus, went ballistic when my wife told him to piss off and move his feet away from where we were sitting. Hehe, don't mess with a pregnant woman mate and don't treaten her when hubbie is there with her our you will deffinitely loose face or at least several parts of it....

f.y.i. I did not beat the hell out of him as the mrs was too fast in restraining me. And a big sumo sized passenger stepped between me and the guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 00:20:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peaches at 2006-1-9 20:15
Ok in the last month i've heard 2 chinese men tell me i've defeated them while talk ing to them.
They  were kind of embarassed, told me they lost face, and it's ok cause no one else was there but  ...

these things happen. And if for some northern provinces in China, it will be worse.

yet, i have to say, those, told you that, are not popular and stupid sometimes.

i like losing faces, being defeated and believing females are smarter than males sometimes.

(.. and once i could defeat someone, maybe i will KO him/her right at once, maybe i will let him/her know afterwards, maybe i will hide the truth, it depends on how much benefit i could get.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 08:57:05 |Display all floors
Tyrant, I really get mad if someone yells at any GF I've had. Yell at my sister of mother and I will probably choke the guy.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 12:26:52 |Display all floors
Then you can imagine what effect it had on me when they shouted and made those rude gestures...
Lucky for the guy my wife was faster then me and also that sumo sized guy was there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 15:12:55 |Display all floors
tyrant101,

he, the effect is that your wife loves u more than before.

[ Last edited by stephen_long at 2007-5-23 03:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.