Views: 24144|Replies: 47

To defeat a chinese man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-9 20:15:21 |Display all floors
Ok in the last month i've heard 2 chinese men tell me i've defeated them while talk ing to them.
They  were kind of embarassed, told me they lost face, and it's ok cause no one else was there but not to do that when other people are there.

I just find this strange.. I'm not even understanding what they mean by i defeated them.. I suppose ok i challanged them. They said something and i challanged it.
They couldn't back it up and i called them on it.. Is this really a bad thing to do to chinese men?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:20:10 |Display all floors
Chinese men..they care about their face a lot...they think they are man, they shall always win over women in everything...if a woman does things which put them into a bad situation .. they think they lose face..its something done with their ego...which is stupid...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:25:04 |Display all floors
Yeah i totally agree with you on this one..

When will men learn that women are smarter then them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:37:28 |Display all floors
Oh..I dont think you can find many smart chinese men..

Cos their stupid ego just makes me sick...

Why do they think they are smarter than us women??

I always think women are smarter if they have their emotion or feelings under the control..be more sensible..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:03:38 |Display all floors

So what is the problem when a woman looses face........

I have had it happen to me a couple times....

I don't consider either sex any smarter than the other. Some just have more knowlege about a subject than the other. One being smarter than the other is just plain stupid........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:17:22 |Display all floors
For women..I think some chinese women are very weak..like some of my friends..they follow whatever their men say..I tell myself it is pathetic..as a woman, we shall never let others to decide for us..we need to think for ourselves..

I still think women are smarter..dont know why..but its engraved in my brain for long time...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 04:49:36 |Display all floors

Some men want to be smart all the time.....

It is a hellish experience for them if they got caught being dumb.... Imagine some of those guys having super high opinion about themselves…all of a sudden…the reality tells them that they are not so smart…this creates a cognitive dissonance within their brain…for all human beings, there is a powerful need to maintain their cognitive consistence…for some people who are extremely weak in their ego may resort to irrational and maladaptive behaviors to bring the consistency back…. you see that all the time in the cyberspace and out in the real world…. the key thing is how do people maintain their cognitive consistency?…nothing wrong being defensive….if we are not able to defend ourselves…how can we survive…the cognitive is parallel to physical events….when people experience cognitive dissonance…they must restore….otherwise they would face cognitive destruction…I would say this kind of damage is far worst than the physical destruction…some people can do it in a rational manner and some would resort to irrational and socially maladaptive behaviors…lots of example on the net and in the real world.  I would also like to say that this phenomenon has no national, and racial boundary. It is everywhere.

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-1-10 04:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.