Author: bj_guy

When will Taiwan be back to the mainland? let's have a bold guess [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-14 16:22:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by albion at 2006-1-14 16:03
China hires 'cyber-agents'
19/05/2005 20:50  - (SA)   

Beijing - The Chinese government has started using "cyber-agents" to spread positive political messages on the internet and bett ...

I knew about the report like this, it's ridiculous. If there are really someone like that in our forum, why we don't konw. I wish you could give me the evidence that Chinadaily English forum were controlled by "ordinary members of the public" to propagandise the Party line on the Internet. If not, take back your words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-14 16:30:54 |Display all floors
Don't get your knickers in the twist.

I never said this site was "controlled" by these people, but  that the cliched comments written about the "glorious achievements of the C.C.P." don't sound like anything I ever heard from anyone in China except for insincere bombastic remarks  from party propagandists. Hence, my supposition that these posts are from the thousands of "volunteers", paid or unpaid, who disseminate pro-Government propaganda on the Internet.

Maybe I'm wrong in these cases, for which I am willing to aplogise. But IF I am wrong, it's actually scarier. These people are SERIOUS!!!

[ Last edited by albion at 2006-1-14 04:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-14 17:03:34 |Display all floors

Alex

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-14 19:32:36 |Display all floors

albion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-14 20:12:02 |Display all floors

chrissun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-14 23:03:12 |Display all floors

Alex

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 21:54:14 |Display all floors

chrissun

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.