Author: bj_guy

When will Taiwan be back to the mainland? let's have a bold guess [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-12 19:10:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrissun at 12-1-2006 10:01
I believe you must read a lot of  articles in western newspapers which love to discredit China. Of course, most of the western journalists don't want to smear china images intentionally, but their angles are always western -style. You have to understand, Chinese and chinese civilazation are absoultely different from occidental. We are making progress, but it's a complex process. Please don't be short-sighted

Wow! So Chinadaily is never guilty of squeuing reports of Japan to deal 99.99% with:

The war
Yasukuni
JAPAN THREAT TO CHINA
etc?

Well what's this mysterious ghost Chinadaily website that is misrepresenting Japan so badly?

You know, at least there are foreign newspapers that praise China for its economic growth, try to calm people down over the "China threat", etc. How often do you guys said anything honestly nice about Japan? And what percentage of your articles on Japan do NOT deal with those issues I mentioned before?

If you have time, pls come to China and live in China for some time which may help you konw more about us. Believe me, the dynamic society will amaze  you.

I have the same advice to you about Japan. Go there and make friends with Japanese people before you generalise and pass comment on them and their country.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 19:44:16 |Display all floors

chrissun and sundayrun

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 19:47:56 |Display all floors

mencius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-12 20:39:28 |Display all floors

We should memeorise our history.

Taiwan has belonged to China from ancient times.Janpanese was guilty.we shoule memories this for good.
We should learn from Korean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 10:33:03 |Display all floors

Alex

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 11:46:24 |Display all floors
Oh, sounds quite busy here

Originally posted by alexae at 2006-1-12 19:44
i like china...i like chinese people...i like chinese history and culture...i do not like the current c c p

hi, alex, I'm sorry to hear that you don't like c c p, but the fact is cc p is chosen and beloved by our Chinese people.  You can not seperate them, right? what do you wanna do?

You don't like the fact, oh, how pity it is! But you can not deny it, and that is life. If you really love Chinese people and China, hope you can look at this country and the representative of Chinese people in a more positive way.

It's true, there are still shortcomings with the gov, but it will be appreciated for you to provide constructive suggestions, but not just sitting in front of your computer and spreading "China Threat" purposedly. That only make others suspect what is your true intent.

Thank you.

[ Last edited by circlept at 2006-1-13 04:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-13 18:53:22 |Display all floors

flower2u

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.