Views: 25612|Replies: 49

When will Taiwan be back to the mainland? let's have a bold guess [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-9 17:19:39 |Display all floors
A joke: One of my friends said eloquently to me that I can't see Taiwan back to the motherland all my life.

He is this year only 23 year old and when asked how long he expected to live in the world, he told me about 70 years.

I can't resist my temptation to yock:)

What do you guys think? How about putting forward a bold guess?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 17:47:00 |Display all floors
I think that the correct answer should be:

Taiwan Province has been returned to our motherland since 1945, and it's always one part of our motherland till now!!

The only problem is to unify the administration only, it meant that one central administration for one country, all province(includes Taiwan province) belong to one Central Government!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 17:56:27 |Display all floors
Chinese Mainaland, Chinese Taiwan, Chinese Hongkong and Chinese Macau, all of these area are the parts of our motherland.

Taiwan be back to China since 1945, Hongkong be back to China in 1997, Macau be back to China in 1999, that's the truth at all.

The only problem in China is for a lawless authorities and some separatists in our Taiwan Province, this problem must be solved, the administration in China must be unified!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:49:37 |Display all floors

Reply #1 bj_guy's post

The day will come, sooner or later, peacefully or by force.
We can foresee the day that we travel to Taipei in the same way as we fly to Sanya for a holiday.
But it's hard to give a definite date. Let's hope it will happen soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 14:46:02 |Display all floors

Agree with Peach plum..

Taiwan is part of CHINA....only it does not accept a central government authority from Beijing!

Hong Kong, and Macao is also similar situation as Taiwan...

totally agree!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 15:36:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peachplum at 2006-1-9 17:47
I think that the correct answer should be:

Taiwan Province has been returned to our motherland since 1945, and it's always one part of our motherland till now!!

The only problem is to unify t ...

shrewed!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 15:45:47 |Display all floors

peachplum

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.