Views: 5728|Replies: 9

Help me correct the translation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-9 10:34:09 |Display all floors
我们知道贵公司是从事女士服饰的, 我们公司这种产品也属于女士用品这类的,虽然贵公司以前从没涉足到这一领域,但是我觉得随着公司规模的扩展, 从事这一领域也是顺起自然的事情, 对吧? 我相信本产品一定在贵国市场上很畅销, 而且这将成为贵公司新的利润增长点,.
我从XX得知因为贵公司以前没有做过这一行,所以对于产品不是很熟悉, 但是没关系,我方愿意配合贵公司在这方面的工作, 如果有对于产品有什么不清楚的话请联络我,我会尽全力配合贵公司的.

We know that your company is in women apparel line, our this product also belong to women items, althouth your good company had not entered into such area before, i think enter into this areaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx following the expanding of your company, right? I believe that this product would be good sale in your country market and that will increase your company profit.
I learn from Mr. xxx that you are not very familiar with this product because do not enter into this area before, but i does not matter, I can cooperate with you about such knowledge. If you have any questions please contact me, i will cooperate with you in my best.

Any one who can give me a better translation? or correct the above one? thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 10:55:37 |Display all floors

JUST FOR REFERENCE

We know your company engages in women dress; this product of our company also belongs to women accessory. Although you company did not set foot in this field, in my own opinion, it will be a natural thing to engage in this field with the development of your company dimensions, right? I believe this product will sell very well in your country markets and it will become the new point of benefit growth for your company.
From XX, I know that your company did not undertake this industry and you are not familiar with product; I think it doesn’t matter. We will cooperate with you for this aspect. If you have any doubt for this product, please contact me and I will try my best to cooperate with you
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 11:13:26 |Display all floors
We have known that your company engage in women dress.  Our comany's product also belongs to field of women dress.  Although your comany has never delt with this product before, I think it's a natural thing to deal with it with the development of the scale of your company. Right?  and I'm confident that this product will certainly sell well in your domestic market, and
can become a new growth point of profit for your company.
  I knew it from XX that your company may be not
familiar with this product since you have never delt with it before.  Howerver, it doesn't matter. We would like to help you, if there's anything unclear, please contact me, I'll try my best to answer your questions.
To err is human, to forgive, divine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 11:18:26 |Display all floors

Thank you very much

Thanks, you are geneours, can you add my msn ? ivanhanyang@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 11:49:26 |Display all floors

For reference~

We know that your company engages in women dress; and the product of our company also belongs to women accessory. Although you company have not entered into such a field before, with the development of your company's dimensions, I predict it will be a natural thing to engage in this field, right? And we have full confidences in our product not only to be best-selling in your domestic market, but also to become a new growth point of profit  for your company.
From XX, we learn that you company may not be so familiar with products since you have never undertaken this industry yet. Take it easy! We would like to cooperate with you for this aspect. If there is anything unclear about the product, please contact us and we will try my best to assist you.

[ Last edited by victoriashen at 2006-1-9 12:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 11:57:33 |Display all floors
感觉楼上的翻译的好:) 尤其是连贯上.
To err is human, to forgive, divine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 12:02:39 |Display all floors
thx a lot!
pls give more precious suggestions~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.