Author: zijuanly

HELP ME, THANK YOU! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-17 08:06:16 |Display all floors
perhaps the best one i like is Yang Guo; I don't like Linghu Chong, I think he is too kind to his teacher!!!
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 08:08:24 |Display all floors
I like to discuss Jin's works with my friends but they don't like to read Jin's works because they are all girls. They laugh at me to read such books just because I am a girl!, but i like to read Jin's novels and I won't read others books in this field after I have readJin's works.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 10:33:32 |Display all floors

I understand

:)

As a primary school student,I began to love his novels,such as <She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan>、《Tian Long Ba Bu>、《Lu Ding Ji》. At that time,I was very interested in the stories and the plots  happened in the novels.

When I was in campus,I found that quite a few classmates were all Jin's fans.So in such a atmosphere,we read several  works of Jin's again.

As our ages get  older,we could really realize Jin's works' other meanings,in other words,the deep meanings of his books.

I find his noves pleasure,with the passing of the time,
I welcome corrections to my Baby-English!  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 10:42:46 |Display all floors
I spent nearly two months to read all his works in university, at that time, we will graduate and has less lesson to learn, so I read novels; I think learn more thing rather than seeing the plot or the character from his works. if I have time, I think I will read them again, I think it's a treasure for me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 10:58:09 |Display all floors

hehe.

Me too.

As a college student,I found many classmates in my class loved his novels.

Forthermore,all of us had read many of his books during our primary and senior school time!

As soon as the atmosphere of our hotly talking about the exact plots or the funny characters in Jin's books, we all shouted together "Go out briing them here !!! we want to read them again!!!!"

During that  period,except football ,all of the boys were holding a Jin's book and reading them painstakingly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 11:03:26 |Display all floors

Yes, boys like Jin's works

So all of my best friends say to me: you should be a boy not a girl; You like cars, like to read novels and don't like to shopping to buy cosmetic and so forth........
Perhaps, If I were a boy, we would have more common topics, right? hehehehe......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 11:18:47 |Display all floors

hehe.

yeah.   

Facing Jin's novels,no matter you are a boy or a girl,of course all of  us are equal.

It seemed that several girls had asked Jin's books from us when we were having a large class in college time.At that time,boys were reading Jin's novels while girls were eating watermelon seeds.

Of course sometimes we asked them for some eating  for exchange.

heiheihei.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.