Views: 2766|Replies: 7

UK guy looking to converse and make friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-8 04:07:46 |Display all floors
Hey all,

I am from the UK, 25 years of age and half chinese but can't speak an iota of it. I have decided I want to live and work in China and so will soon be looking to learn the language and find a job over there and I hope some nice people here will be able to point me in the right direction when the time comes. Right now though, I am available to help any Chinese people looking to converse and improve their english command so if you want to get in contact with me, add me to your msn, at gregd22@hotmail.com  

Anyone else in a similar position to me, i.e. also looking to learn chinese and/or living and working in China feel free to get in touch with me also. Or if you just want to make friends, thats cool too. Hope to hear from you soon:)

ciao

g.

[ Last edited by cmgames at 2006-1-8 04:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 04:21:22 |Display all floors
when are you going? and which city?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 13:37:08 |Display all floors

hello

ok, i want to make a friend with you. but i want to know which city do you live in and what do you want to do
after you come here? maybe you will take a job or study in a college. i live in xi'an and study in xi'an jiaotong university. do you hear about it even before?
i hope i can chat with you. friend.
good luck.
sincerely,
snow

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 21:48:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chenq3518 at 2006-1-8 04:21
when are you going? and which city?

I probably will go in 6 to 12 months time. I am not sure what city I will go to yet as I haven't done alot of research on the cities in China.

Originally posted by baixvfeng at 2006-1-8 13:37
ok, i want to make a friend with you. but i want to know which city do you live in and what do you want to do
after you come here? maybe you will take a job or study in a college. i live in xi'an ...

I live in Kent, it is a county near to London. I plan to become a teacher and perhaps study to obtain a teaching degree at university. Alternatively, I might take a part time accounting course or something of that nature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 00:28:13 |Display all floors

hello

hi, i live in beijing now and i hope you can come to beijing .i can show you around in beijing.hoping to see you in the near future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 04:05:04 |Display all floors
I am definitely thinking about Beijing. How do you find it there? Anyway, I will need to find a job first and pay has got to be good so we'll have to wait and see on that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 08:11:16 |Display all floors

Hi

I want to make friends with you , perhaps you can add me into your msn: wenmei0109@hotmail.com
No matter which city you choose, we will welcome you sincerely and hope you will love China and Chinese people. I live in Qingdao, If you have chance to come here, You have to taste TSING BEER !!
It's wonderful!
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.