Author: thunderbird

Kindness without motives [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-9 07:19:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 17:15:06 |Display all floors

Thunder, did you show XXXXX if you did what was the response?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 18:00:16 |Display all floors

Reply #6 spiritrace's post

You are too modest with 10000.

Trust me when I say this: " for every good thing you do not seeking reward, it will come back to you 10,000 times

I read it comes back multilpled by millions.
'You must know who t give to.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 18:05:16 |Display all floors

LOVELY

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:56:55 |Display all floors

During the time of my giving

I had a board of directors.... One was an American Indian Lawyer.... What I did drove him crazy. His philosophy was " No good deed goes unpunished".  Funny thing, he remained on the board until I became worn out and had to quit. Then the whole board resigned...... I guess they built all their faith in me.  They could have continued the work but apparently it was how I did it that kept it going.

Compassion can not be bought or sold. It is a spiritual thing that comes from the spirit only. There will always be opposing spirits that try to destroy the good that is done but the compassionate spirit will always win in the end and win more spirits over to it's side. When I quit, the compassion did not die but spread with those I touched.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 20:59:43 |Display all floors
Oh..this thing happens..cos people expect you want something in return when you do things for them...!

Even my mama told me this long time ago..when a man does things for you, in return they want something from you...haha...so thats why I am independent..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 03:49:32 |Display all floors
  applause    applause   applause  

Hooray for spiritrace! Yes it comes back to you. Absolutely. I feel the same way about my jobs.

As for what others think, some people just don't get it. My dad still says "... you are so naive! You have no idea how the world works." Ha! I think HE's the one who doesn't know how it works. I love my dad, but he just doesn't understand. We must do things in this world because we want to, or because we feel a drive to do it, NOT because we blindly follow and do what so-and-so says.

Give all you like.

Sinful & other women -
YES we are often taught that men will want to take advantage of us... that they want,want,want, and in some cases this is true. Many men WILL try to take advantage of us. Let's be smart, but not be too suspicious of every man, for there are a lot of good ones out there. In the case of a relationship, we must also be sure we are getting in return. I don't mean that in a selfish way, but because of the way some of us were raised, we may be likely to give and give and give without thinking about ourselves. This is a big problem with many women. We must also watch out for ourselves, and if the man we are with does not seem to be caring about us, be smart and move on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.