Views: 10373|Replies: 8

How All Chinese People Can Get Richer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-7 01:54:50 |Display all floors
1.China needs to start planning, revising & implementing variable national, states and local goverments taxing system(higher taxes for richer people).
2.China needs to expand and build infrastructure projects such as Highways, Roads, Commercial & Business Centre(Banking,Insurance,Investment,Tourism), Educational Institutions(Schools,Colleges,Universities),Telecommunication Connections(Cabling) from the East to the West.
3.China needs to teach English as Second Language.
4.China needs to break down big government projects into many small contracts for contractor to compete and bid.
5.China needs to secure capable Overseas Chinese or people, who can contribute to the country and its people.      
6.China needs to keep increasing national, business, scientific & technological society percentage.
7.China needs to have diversed and focused economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 17:44:09 |Display all floors
In my opinion, the basic issue is how to help all the rural population out of poor.
Though there are many metropolitans just like Shanghai, Beijing, or Guangzhou are
well-develped. But when you go to distant rural areas, there is still many family have
not enough money to support their children's education, even living.
So I think, the above points are a little bit macroscopic or closed related to
urban cities. Rich China need a series of policies will established in the interests of
the major rural population.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 08:12:29 |Display all floors

Don't Buy Gold, Says UK's Propagandistic Times

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-18 18:16:37 |Display all floors

Grind the poor into Dumpling filling

Got a better idea... get all those beggars in the street. You know the ones I am talking about. The ones that grab onto your leg when you are walking to KFC and won't let go.... Or the ones that take the plastic bottle out of your hand before you are even finished drinking your Coke......anyway take all of them. Grind them into dumpling filling..

Then you sell all the dumplings in Mcdonalds or KFC to the people who can afford it and problem solved....No more dirty beggars to offend business investors for the 200...................uh which year are the olymics coming to China?  can't remember....Forgot.. Have not showed it enough on TV i guess....................

PROBLEM SOLVED..................

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-1-18 18:24:17 |Display all floors

I reckon you are in your pipe-dream

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-1-18 18:26:50 |Display all floors

tax the rich to support the poor -----it is not a novel idea at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-20 20:18:02 |Display all floors

USA Variable States&Local Government Taxes

It's in USA.
It's required for different states in USA to maintain sustainable balanced growth in their economies.
Some states tax more on item A compared with other states in USA to encourage competition,growth,balancing and sustainability

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.