Author: thunderbird

One man and 5 women... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-7 07:32:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-1-6 13:02

Well, she never did mention if they were male or female...maybe she wanted to save you the embarrassment!!  

They were female of course!!!  
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 07:35:50 |Display all floors
oh...your cousin wants to have a competition with those old empiror in china...they used to have 5000 women in his palace...

those women are very considerate...knowing tht sharing is very important....

if all of them are happy..i cant see any problems...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 13:24:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aladdin at 2006-1-6 12:55
in these relationships, all those 5 women r unfair to treated, whts the true reason for these women? just coz ur cousin is a good guy? does money dont works during them?

that's also what I am thinking:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 06:33:38 |Display all floors

Actually my cousin is and was a fairy handsome guy.

I guess they just fell in love with my cousin...as far as their real intentions to stay with him for life....I wouldn't know.....can't read their minds....I haven't heard any women contemplating to leave him yet after so many years staying with him....all the women have their own business and are doing very well in their respective communities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 10:03:14 |Display all floors

I NOINATE SA AS CRACK WHOARE NO 1

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

-Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul.
Marcus Aurelius Antonius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 13:45:41 |Display all floors
Mike - I thought you said you were too young for me!!! Don't tease me about being a hop, skip & jump away!

Holidays & Thunderbird - nice math! Very impressive, I like, I like.

Personally, I don't think it's unusual to want more than one person, or to change partners throughout life, BUT.... only if everyone's ok with it. People change, if they both want to split up or find someone else so be it, it's not evil, they're not bad people. As long as no one's cheating on each other. No lying, hurting each other on purpose, that sort of thing.

I can't imagine sharing if I considered the man to be my husband though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 13:53:22 |Display all floors

yes

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.