Author: thunderbird

One man and 5 women... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-7 01:00:14 |Display all floors

Relationship between men and women is

In my own situation.... I was involved with two lovely women at the same time...I loved them and they loved me.... no deception or game play involved...I didn't plan for it to happen.... it just happened… however the process almost bankrupted my emotional account…I learned more about myself…I learned that the process was exhilarating but also very exhausting…I learned that I didn’t like multi-tasking…I had a hard choice to make…. and I knew the “one man and two women” choice was not what I wanted…finally I said good by to my dearest blonde soul mate and continued to love the other soul mate with all my heart…I experienced the pain and the joy all at once…life is full of surprises…face it fair and square…enjoy it…feel the pain…make your choice…move on …never look back (well, maybe now and then).

Relationship between men and women is a multi-faceted issues.... complicated as hell.... if I may just zoom in on a very narrow question,

“Are we sometimes too possessive in our relationship? Is the possessiveness a necessary ingredient in a healthy relationship?" I wonder?

I am sure there are other people who can and like to choose the “multi-partners” option. In my bias view, I believe true love can manifest in many ways and shapes. If we are to tie ourselves to one moral standard…are we not blinding ourselves to many beauties that shine beyond the limited scope of that narrow moral instrument?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 02:21:42 |Display all floors
My wife dreamed I had 2 lovers other than her a couple of weeks ago.

There was no basis for it but I was in the doghouse for a couple of days anyway.  She puts a lot of importance on dreams sometimes.  

The fact that I wanted to know if they were beautiful and sexy didn't help my case I guess  
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 02:40:30 |Display all floors

1m + 5f =?

<<<Can a man love 5 women or more at the same time and stay with them for life? Conversely can more than 2 women love the same man and stay with him for life?>>>

Of course it can. It had been done before, I don't see why it can't be done now or in the future.
But the difference of doing that today the formular goes like this:

1m +5f =A
A=B
B=1f + 5(or more)m

Does that make sense to you?
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 02:45:09 |Display all floors

I hope that "doghouse" was cozy enough for you!

You are just kidding me...You wanted to find out if they were beautiful and sexy! .....I can see how your wife reacted to your inquisitive behavior.... sure she didn't tell you the details?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 03:02:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gsmusasia at 1-7-2006 02:21
My wife dreamed I had 2 lovers other than her a couple of weeks ago.

There was no basis for it but I was in the doghouse for a couple of days anyway.  She puts a lot of importance on dreams some ...

Well, she never did mention if they were male or female...maybe she wanted to save you the embarrassment!!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 03:43:29 |Display all floors

Holidays

I have been working on your equations for a long, long time now..... I worked so hard.....so hard.....ooooh.....yes...your equations. ...please see the following equations.....and tell me what you think.

1m + 5f = A
1f + 5m =B
A = B
1m + 5f = 1f + 5m
5f - 1f = 5m - 1m
4f = 4m
1f = 1m
f = m

All the women in this world should be very happy about this mathematical proof of equality (M = F)

Thanks to the brilliant mind of Dr. Holidays.... lets give Holidays our applause.... Holidays, please accept our sincere appreciation for your invaluable contribution to mankind...

One small step for Holidays is a giant step for mankind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 03:55:20 |Display all floors

Re:One small step for Holidays is a giant step for mankind

That's what  Iam saying.
One more step forward:
n x f = n x m
That's the equation we will use in communist society.
Pease love and kiss!
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.