Post time 2006-1-6 12:12:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by windycityusa at 1-6-2006 07:46
Way weird, unless he lives in Utah.

Or northern Arizona.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 12:15:34 |Display all floors

how interestingly interesting

Originally posted by freakyqi at 1-6-2006 07:41
Hmm. The only way I would be a woman in that group is if I could ALSO go out and be with other guys when I wanted! He gets his choice of 5 women??? Then the women should get their choices too. If 2-3 of them are not getting enough attention, can they go out and meet other guys, even if temporarily? Ha! That's the deal I'd need.

Actually I couldn't do that at all, sharing my guy with 4 others.... that's just too weird for me.  

What choice would the women want if the guy did get his choice of 5 women?

Too bad, because I was just a hop away from NJ a few months ago...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 12:28:17 |Display all floors
He must be fit if he can keep five women satisfied.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 12:41:07 |Display all floors
According to the Austran psychologist S. Fluide----every woman wants to be a prostitute, every man wants to be a whorehouse visitor.
Even a man has a hundred wives, he still wants each of them to be loyal to him, I think that makes the difference....once the woman is considered by him to be his, she is always considered to be his. Well, things got to be changed someday when there is more sense of equality between men and women. wait....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 12:55:28 |Display all floors
in these relationships, all those 5 women r unfair to treated, whts the true reason for these women? just coz ur cousin is a good guy? does money dont works during them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 13:01:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-1-6 00:06
he is only my cousin.....I will not defend for him.....he lives his life.....and I live mine.....please speak your mind on this matter.

Ain't nothing wrong with that.  Only wish I could do that here in America.. although I can find the 5 girls easily, making enough $ and getting by legally will not be the most pleasant of matters

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.