Views: 2193|Replies: 2

seek for suggestion from respected sinfulangel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-2 18:37:32 |Display all floors
Miss AF. i have read your post about a suggestion to a girl who was puzzling about her love .

you said ....love never ends up in friendship .
   it is special and i think to some extent it is meaningful .
   have some reasons for it . if so ,tell me .i need you help
  to tell you the truth , i am a sufferer fo this .
    maintaining a friendship always makes sick and unnatural . she said : we can't be valentines ,but still friends.  sound like a sweet tale . but not that i want

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-2 20:36:27 |Display all floors
oh well..

its just in my case...i can never be friends with my ex bfs...

it brings back the memories if we met again..which i dont want it...i think its bit akwarded situation for me..

so i choose not to be friends with him..we wont be in strange situation....

n sometimes i think its really sick to be friend with ex bf..cos it reminds me tht we are just friends..but once we were so close to each other...n the huge change is too much for me..so i choose not to be friend with them...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-2 20:38:08 |Display all floors

Yeah SA just furks them, not friends with them...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

-Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul.
Marcus Aurelius Antonius

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.