Post time 2006-1-2 18:24:40 |Display all floors

take it easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-2 18:26:57 |Display all floors

hard to tell

i find it really hard to tell
what i told was my lonely heart
no matter how many friends around me nor whatever i was doing
i just feel there is no one can really touch my feeling talking with me heart to heart
no one who i can remember or trust when i lose all or in big trouble

yeah maybe i am not strong enough
anyway thank u all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-2 19:24:38 |Display all floors
like being lonely sometimes, good for thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-2 21:28:03 |Display all floors
Don't be sad it's the start of a new year, I'm sure you can find people to cure your lonleyness, you sound like quite a sensitive person with too much time to ponder. There are always people who can touch your heart you just have to find them :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-3 08:28:04 |Display all floors

TO: secretlove

I don't know why you have this feeling; you will feel lonely even among with lots of friends? You said :"i just feel there is no one can really touch my feeling talking with me heart to heart"
No one can touch the other's feeling exactly all the time; in my opinion, the privity between friends needs long time to train; the best friend needs time to test out.
Do not ask all our friends can understand our feeling all the time. Except yourself, in the world, no one can understand what you think or what you feel entirely, right?
  All of us need friends but we can not depend on friends all times; sometime we need depend on ourself. Perhaps you can take some time to develop one or two best friends in your life and contact them frequently with heart to heart; when you feel sad or in trouble, I think the best friends will help you and they will know your feeling, remember, best friends not all friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-3 09:47:57 |Display all floors
it's hard to say.sometimes I'd like to play with lots of friends,and have fun together.and sometimes I like to stay alone,reading,listening to the music,thinking or someting else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 10:07:56 |Display all floors
there is always somebody caring about you. it is true, just the sistance from your friend makes you feel lonly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.