Author: emilyliujie

a story about myself [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-30 13:20:13 |Display all floors

i think the boy is right

he knows well what kind of people you are .
you are different people in life,forget it and go ahead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 13:30:59 |Display all floors

Tomorrow is another day; don't cry becasue it is over, smile because it happened.
Success and failure is the content of life, give yourself a chance to taste them and you will find that you are not so fragility as you imagine and life is very beautiful if you live with your heart!
Everyone will go through the failure in his/her feelings, I think that is life, accept it and appreciate it!
No matter when and where you feel sad, you can tell you stroy to us, all the friends here will help you!
Come on baby, you can make it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 13:52:14 |Display all floors

forget it

I agree with Secretlove.You must felicitate that he is a gentlemen and tell you the truth at the beginning.I hope you can find your own Mr.right soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 15:48:51 |Display all floors

yes, he is a kind guy

yes, he is a kind guy, he told me his true feeling at the beginning. it is much better than cheating.
let it be a beatlful memmory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 18:00:41 |Display all floors

emilyliujie

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 20:38:05 |Display all floors
Forgot that!! Go ahead
you must believe you have many many chance in this world,
Don't give up the whole forest for one tree.That's too stupid,
There are many many good guys,just wait.
Your lover is going to appear,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 21:03:49 |Display all floors

cheer up

hi, dear,cheer up~~
I admire your courage , and as a girl, i definitely know how you stuggle against the sadness.
sometimes , we may be somewhat sensitive and unconfident in front of some unexpected things....That is very common in this boundless universe.
To some extent, that is not worth crying for a person who do not  love  you, right? we can live a happy life without Mr Wrong .Can't you see the sunshine of the happiness around you?
Best wishes:)
Vouloir, c'est pouvoir!*(.".)*

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.