Views: 5307|Replies: 23

The crazy things people do. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-29 09:46:50 |Display all floors
Ive had just about enough of this.

Men saying crazy things, or even doing crazy things when a woman leaves them.. It goes the other way around too i know. ( I'm just angry at my situation right now)

So please tell me  how crazy as the another half gone when you broke up with them.. Or how crazy did you go when someone left you?

it can't possibly just be  the men i end up dating

[ Last edited by peaches at 2005-12-29 09:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 10:08:45 |Display all floors

Reply #1 peaches's post

One needs to get hold of the situation!!!

I know the mind can sometimes think irrationally with thoughts popping out!!!

But just think about it before acting!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 10:16:43 |Display all floors
I had a mate who commited suicide when his gf left him. Dosen't get much more crazy than that.
( though clearly there were other underlying problems.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 13:52:03 |Display all floors
^^^ Yeah i had a guy kill himself cause i didn't want to be with him.

I had a guy that kept threatening suicide on me i think i called the cops on him about 7 times before they put him in the hospital for a week that worked for about a month, then he started doing it again.. ( I broke up with him and he kept telling me if i didn't get back with him he would kill himself, it's been 2 years and he's still obsessed over me, hence i'm in china)

I mean i can understand anger.. I can understand being sad.. I have my ways of dealing with things too. Just don't understand this kind of bahaviour

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 15:49:59 |Display all floors
There were tears , which is the most common things happened and my ex bf now beated one of my chasers , hence he is in hospital. and my ex keep saying that  he is not wrong doing so , the only thing he needs is having me to come back to him. and I won't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 15:50:34 |Display all floors
to myself. if i was thrown away by a man , i will drink. and later find another one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 16:24:48 |Display all floors
bizarre, you can drink with me then, I am a good drinker.

And the crazy things men doing and saying, I also did some when the girl left me, but just once. At last, she regreted for her leving after one year, okay, I told her, yeah, IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING, BUT IT IS SOMETHING NOW.

A guy does some crazy thing means he still can love, if he can not go crazy when he loses his girl/woman, he would look like me, can NOT love anyone except crazy girls. :)

[ Last edited by tamade at 2005-12-29 04:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.