Author: yschoe426

Let's make distribution of national wealth among people !!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-18 13:30:17 |Display all floors

Reply #14 iluv2fish's post

This post was edited by greendragon at 2012-9-17 15:46

by making them earn enough money via productivity improvements, skills training...to be able to spend on consumer goods and services....

and that'll make your rich richer also..

ha ha ha economic pyramid..ha ha....but the poor guys will be contented with their lifestyle and family.....while the rich guys probably will live in very congested cities and have very stressed lives...ha ha....like in Tokyo, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore or New York....and that'll be very fair....indeed.

fm
Green Dragon

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2006-3-18 01:33 PM ]

<There is no mistake here - THE WEALTHY COUNTRIES lives "stressed lifes", trying to keep ahead!>
Make no mistake on the MEANING OF RICH!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

<at least we have prepared the MALAYAN SINGAPORE BORNEO federation from all the nonsense>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 03:36:10 |Display all floors

Here's my break down...

There will always be poor. You always need poor. Just how many people need to be
poor that is the question.

"and that'll make your rich richer also."

If the rich are getting richer at the same pace the poor are getting richer than we have a
stalemate.

Me thinks that :

20% - Poor
60% - Middle class
20% - Rich or upper middle class.

The middle class is very important. If not enough middle-class than this is a great
risk to the rich.  The middle class is a buffer to the rich. To small of a buffer and someone,
somehow, might get a sucker punch in on that rich guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 15:22:12 |Display all floors

Please don't negate Communism.

With widening gap between haves and have-nots, some short-sighted guy negate the system of Communism.Which is none-sense and worthless.As we known, the key assignment of our nation is developing,kind of problems appears with the process of development, just then,if you stop walking ahead,you are really failure.
The widening gap between haves and have-nots is a temporary phenomena,Pls see through it clearly and then go ahead bravely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 16:40:06 |Display all floors
Face reality or Dream Eutopia.

20%poor
60%middle class
20%rich

Seems like a decent social diamond to me.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 14:49:56 |Display all floors

eyeofstorm, you said:

20%poor
60%middle class
20%rich

Seems like a decent social diamond to me.

I guess this would depend on which group you were in, right?  I mean, if you were in the bottom group, would you really think that this is a "decent social" system (diamond)?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-21 11:30:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yschoe426 at 2005-12-27 02:01
All nations have to tackle the problem of income disparity between Urban and Rural population. This is an age old social problem for mankind.

One of the solution was implementing Communism for d ...

Why do you possess distorted opinion to our current socical phenomenon, I am not sure? The economic development difference between costal city and hinterland really exist, it's normal, and is the necessary result driven by China current policy, deepening and expanding reform and open to the world. Most of fortune belongs to minority, just like capitalism society.  We cannot  fall back, just go on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-26 07:32:54 |Display all floors

A great man once said....

"to make the rich richer.....
...you have to make the poor richer.....
....can't u guys figure out that logic???????......

think! think! think! "

...trust in Trickle-down economics.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.