Author: lily622cn

Foreign boyfriend held different opinion in relationship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-28 10:32:00 |Display all floors

Very enough

I agree that it is about respect and caring.  I'd better persuade my friend to break up and come bact to the real world though it won't be that pleasant.  Then there is one more single now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-28 13:33:27 |Display all floors
i dont think they were ever "together". i believe the relationship was one sided through out...
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-28 17:31:49 |Display all floors
oh well..there are more guys out there...but girls shall never lower the standards..or compromise...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 00:05:31 |Display all floors
o yea... the guys are usually the desperate one ^_^
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 14:56:15 |Display all floors
after see the girls' experience,i recalled my own's. i had a foreign boyfriend last year,after few monthes,the same thing happened. He didn't call me for one week,then i called him,he said busy,then after two weeks without call.at last i felt very sad,and asked his another friend,who worked with him,that guy told me that my boyfriend dated with another girl these time. i was so sad and departed with him. till now, i feel it's too hard to maintain love by foreigners

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 14:58:27 |Display all floors
oh well...not so hard..just need to keep him keen on u...=)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.