Author: lily622cn

Foreign boyfriend held different opinion in relationship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-26 09:21:45 |Display all floors
oh well..i agree with freakyqi...this man doesnt sound serious with your friend...

no calls in 2 weeks...tht sucks...at least he shall send to text msg or call ur friend to let her know tht he arrives safely...keep her posted..

haha...with 6 times in a day?...eh...thats a bit...too much..dont u think??...eh...i dont mind him ringing me once or twice in a day..not 6 times...cos it makes me feel that he tries to check me out...which makes me very uncomfortable...;(

anyways..i dont think its related to whether this man is white or not....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 10:52:47 |Display all floors

Thanks for your reply

Dear all,

Thanks for your replies.  I guess I now understand what I could say to my friend.  Sometimes, people is easily blined by keeping good memory of being together.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 10:57:29 |Display all floors
oh well...sadly...she needs to see the big picture of it....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 11:42:44 |Display all floors
lets be honest here, who havnt made a bad decision on "love". it is ok to make a mistake, humans are meant to be perfect. maybe this will awaken your friend make her see the real society.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 11:46:14 |Display all floors
oh well....but the issue here is...whether she will repeat this mistake again?????.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 11:48:10 |Display all floors
well, i guess this is a test for her then. i guess it can be the epiphany for her LOL
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 11:52:52 |Display all floors
oh well...i have the feelin she will make the same mistake again....

girls are blind in love...they are so easy to be tricked....lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.