Post time 2006-3-20 10:45:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 17:55:52 |Display all floors
爱一个人不一定要拥有他,他也许只是想气气你,你也许把问题严重化了。静一静,想一想。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 18:42:28 |Display all floors

Do not over-use the word 'Love'

People from the west like to over-verbally and physically express their adoration for one another. The whole 'I love you' 'I love you more' get overplayed and used all too often. After understanding in more detail how different Chinese relationship works the 'silent love' tends to be even more genuine because they really have a 'spiritual bond / connection' between one another. Of course to many Chinese girls the whole 'I love you' and open expressive way is 'romantic' but do be cautioned that many westerners only just 'say it' and alot of times don't truly 'mean' it. I actually find saying 'I love you' to someone daily quite annoying and in many respects 'fake'. If you truly love someone...do you really need to verbally express that everyday?? Where is your confidence in love and connection ??? In the security of both you and your loved ones heart and mind. However make sure you show appreciation that she / he is with you but don't over use the term 'love'. Love is fragile and should be kept in a sacred spot within you.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 17:18:23 |Display all floors

fangxuan, i think this topic should not be put on the top here!!

it should be moved to the "living in China"--"Friendship,love,relationships" forum!!
So weird n uncomfortable to read this topic here in "SPORT" forum!!!!!!     

[ Last edited by mollymoo at 2006-3-28 05:22 PM ]
~★~大家好~★~

▄︻┳┻═ - - - - - - -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 08:19:30 |Display all floors

That is so sad for chinese ppl

Why chinese girls are so generous and giving in treating a white person? She even cares about trivial things such as whether the man feels lonely or not. But did that person think for her when he's desperate in dating with another girl? Do this world actually care about chinese at all? I know Chinese girls advocate all human-beings are equal and love has no boundary when looking for a foreigner. Ironically, chinese girls always deprecate the people from the same akin background in compromising into a delusion that white ppl are superior, so mixing with white ppl would promote herself to a better stadus than normal chinese folks.

I urge chinese should review themselves now, as the ideology of self-conceding that based on stupidity is eroding our nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 09:47:11 |Display all floors

every one has a bright future.No need to be despairing.You can be strong and I believe you will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 11:28:36 |Display all floors
Maybe he's not your Mr. Right.

Michael

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.