Views: 22617|Replies: 20

my foreign friend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-22 20:50:46 |Display all floors
今晚,我喜欢的男孩子,去约会另一个漂亮的女孩子了,虽然就在4天前,他还在说you are so beautiful, 他还在那么深情地吻着我, 他甚至还想和我更加的亲密......只是因为我拒绝了他,所以他就在这4天中,不停地说we are different,而今天就去寻找另一份快乐了。我哭了一个下午,我感觉自己的心快要碎了。 我知道我很爱他,我迷恋他的眼神,迷恋他的吻,迷恋他的微笑,但我又很狠他,为什么这么对我?我一直以为他是深情的,但也许我是错了。 天下乌鸦一般黑,不管你是中国的还是外国的,从一开始想找一只白乌鸦的想法就是错误的。

现在我想自己已经缓过来了,因为我没有什么感觉了,甚至有时会突然想,也许这样是好的,他一直感觉孤单,如果可以有一个好女孩子能够陪伴他,也许他在中国不会感到那么的孤单。我真的不知道自己到底在想什么,要不要继续和他联系?要不要继续见他?只知道心头一直在滴血,一遍又一遍地听着“坚强的理由”, 默默地在键盘上敲打着自己的心情,不知道他现在是不是很快乐,也许就象我们第一次见面时的情景???!!!爱情,到底怎样才算真的爱一个人?谁能告诉我?

wendy

Use magic tools Report

fangxuan has been deleted
Post time 2005-12-23 10:49:40 |Display all floors

It might be weird to talk about this in sports forum

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-23 21:42:27 |Display all floors

fangxuan is not only good at commenting on sports events

hey, fangxuan, you are absolutely qualified to be a relationship consultant,quit the sport forum...hehe,just kidding...
xwlwindy,forget about that guy,he is just not that into you,from my side,he is more into sex than you...this is so obvious..and he is right too,you two are different,which means you two are looking for different things...he is just looking for sex,fun,while you might be looking for some thing more than that..move on...
Every realtionship (or marriage) takes committment from both parties involved. This doesn't matter whether the couple is of the same race or an inter-racial couple. i would never say that in love race doesn't matter, I have found being in an inter-racial relationship you may have a few more barriers to overcome,sometimes you will just wonder whether things will be easier if you were dating a guy of the same race.
Fangxuan was right,madly in love with some one is painful,especially when they could not love you back in the same way...

[ Last edited by sddoll at 2005-12-23 09:49 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-24 01:55:40 |Display all floors
Fangxuan is probably right.  I can't read everything you wrote, just parts of it but get the gist.  I would probably say something similar when breaking up with a girl, and it wouldn't be too far from the truth.  I have said it a couple of times.  It's a simple fact really with some girls I've dated here, once you take out the sex there really isn't anything there.  So it does ring true - too different don't have enough in common etc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-24 01:56:23 |Display all floors
Chinese girls aren't exactly great at breaking up either though.  One girl I liked a lot wouldn't even give a reason.  All she could come out with, after I pushed her on it, was 'I have no feelings for you'.  This was two days after constant ' I miss you, I love you' messages.  I have a new gf now and I really want to wait before we go, you know, all the way.  It seems to suit her too (she's pretty young).  I want us to have more than just the physical part of the relationship.  All guys are different though, and you're unlikely to meet a foreign guy under the age of 25 who wants a serious relationship.  That's just life.

Use magic tools Report

fangxuan has been deleted
Post time 2005-12-26 15:49:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-27 21:47:17 |Display all floors

you needn't be sad.

To love someone, not words but does,if he just want to touch you,you will be regret one day if you keep in touch with him,like one chinese saying: you should contain some deepth to get a girl,be happy,it is not your fault,like fangxuan  said, thank god giving you a colorful life,life contains many experience,don't concentrate on one man before you find your husband.good luck to you lovely girl

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.