Author: annali

Do you own a car in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-24 04:44:15 |Display all floors

Vulgarian mind? Car=Jewllery

To Annili
Vulgarian of China? sure You need a car for personal transportation in BJ? or  thought it  can made you proud on BJ's road as jewellery ?

[ Last edited by kelvinli1127 at 2006-4-24 04:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-26 13:33:08 |Display all floors

about the soaring price of the real estate

in light of the newest message from the relative ministry chinese, the macro-trend will be better. But i doubt how to sustain the unremitted higher price. it is reported that the 70% citizens had not afforded it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-26 18:41:30 |Display all floors

car , car , car , my car

yeah , just   as  one   of   friends  here  said   that   a  brand  new   car  had  
been   down  on  its  price   once   used   by  soemone .

it's  also  the  case  with   the  cellphone   in  the  market   for  the  time  being

just   keep  good   spirit   to  accept   the  anxious  news

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-26 20:47:31 |Display all floors

CAR

Double the price is what you will spend in the years you have a car. if buying a car will not benefit to your income,your had better hide this mind i of buying a new car into your heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 15:11:19 |Display all floors

the car makers

Is that mean all the car makers made a lot of money in the past years in China. it's unfair to us, right? they can reduce the price as they want!!!  and why they can held the profit for that long, and with the WTO access, what happened??  the government is still helping them in order to keep the profit, how can be develop like this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 15:21:00 |Display all floors

The system cannot be challenged for its too strong~

Majority of the China's auto-makers are stated-owned so its backed of course by the government. It's rather unfair they play with the people's money like that but this is what happens when there is a one party system. They set the rules of the game and  what the hell can you do about it??
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

chen-zhang has been deleted
Post time 2006-4-30 15:33:26 |Display all floors

my view

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.