- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
Reply #6 caringhk's post
Hey Mr. CaringHK!|
I think it is dumb to fight for oil!
China is big enough economy, the FAR East is not small either....
we should try multi-fuel concept...to hold down the price of the commodity....
cause it could make us slaves to foreign supplies.....
petrol could be the next OPIUM!
so use LNG, Hydrogen, Ethanol, Bio diesel, Coal diesel, batteries...etc. etc.
....we are already seeing it happening....
(1) Public transport - Electric - LRT, MRT, Hauling train..
(2) Busses for commuters - LNG
(3) Goods transports by trucks, 4WD trucks, large capacity cars - diesel, coal diesel and bio diesel.
(4) Cars, motorcycles - petrol, ethanol blends
then cars could also be
(5) Batteries - (Japan just tested "Litium based" batteries)
(6) Hydrogen fuel cell cars - we can produce hydrogen via electrolysis instead of just catalysing LNG...ie. hydroelectric, wind, nuclear, coal fired steam plants producing electricity, coal bed methane)
and of course internal sourcing of petroleum resources.