Author: mikeghet

A post dedicated to the Princess of China, Ziyi Zhang [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-9 19:55:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by katewannab21 at 1-1-2007 19:38

......how dare u put that villege pussy`s pic here?
come`on this is a moderate place. lol

what's that supposed to mean, huh?
-----------------------------

another review to come soon...settle down, i know ur all gettin excited, but you[ll have to wait.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 22:00:22 |Display all floors
ha! villiage pussy...goodness...

that was supposed to mean by a HKonger that she is growing up in a highrise of Beijing to be very "tu3"(not fashionable like they are).
HongKongers call any female coming across their "Zhong Ying Jie (china-english street) as "bei mei"-"northern younger sister"....including their own kind in Canton.

so ZY's success pissed so many HongKong women there believe to be at the "upper" class...I remember this HK "ming yuan"(famous upper class "lady") getting upset on TV how cheap ZY was growing up poorly in a highrise of Beijing......and the SiChuan actress say.....oh...ok...forget them..
ZY's indifference of her white bodyguard pushing away the HK male journalists also caused very much of a "ZZY making her white bodyguard hitting on chinese man" scenario...

yep, that's our "Hu Niu"(brave tiger girl), makes mistakes here and there, but she GROWS, whoever, whatever, whichever, she runs the top of my favorate list, the moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she is a STAR!
women speaks, women tell, that's it. HK "Ming Yuans", "Shen Shis...She is a shinning star! HA HA HA!

Beijinger. HA!

[ Last edited by knowhoyouare at 2007-1-9 10:09 PM ]
It is NOT power bullying animals can't speak for themselves

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.