Author: ybtlover

how to win a beautiful girl's love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-13 13:36:54 |Display all floors

Some important things about flattery.

Flattery's success depends upon how the receiver of the complement thinks of herself or himself.  Flattery works on egos, so it works in many different situations.  It's important to recognize that in real life situations, where people are relating to one another while managing all sorts of personal insecurities, emotional fears, and personal hopes, that complementing a woman in a way that reinforces her personal esteem is every effective.  She'll think she's talking to a smart man who knows her well.  Complement her on something that she isn't proud of, and she'll see it as a cheap, manipulative ploy.

Love is a well researched topic of psychology.  The reason Americans often say that we have "fallen in love" is because many people realize their emotion of love in a sudden moment.  You can have a lot of dates and participate in a lot of activities together and never fall in love, but when people fall in love, it's often a sudden moment of realization during the course of just plodding along in a relationship.

I did make clear that flattery and the experience of "falling" in love apply to both men and women.  Flattery works outside of romantic relationships too.

I have to hit the hay now, it's past midnight here on the east coast of USA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 14:29:22 |Display all floors

how are things going? man

hey man, how are things going? we've seen a lot of your messages here, and many kind-hearted gg/mm have tried their efforts to help you. does it really work? we all want to know your latest news. act as a man, a true man. nothing can help if you are a coward yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 14:51:27 |Display all floors

just one point

i think it's also the important one:BE SINCERE!  boy~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 21:49:15 |Display all floors
come on! boy.
i have missed a beauty just because my shyness.
not matter she is really beautiful or not ,i treated her as my lover during that period.
till now ,i regret when thougt her. missing love is not easily found.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 00:43:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yammon at 2006-1-16 14:29
hey man, how are things going? we've seen a lot of your messages here, and many kind-hearted gg/mm have tried their efforts to help you. does it really work? we all want to know your latest news. a ...

i am sorry to reply you so late,i failed to win her love just because she has a boyfriend already.my illusion made me think that she never had a boyfriend.but i have learned and benefited a lot from all of you.i already try my best,so have no regrets.
thank for concern about my problem.

[ Last edited by ybtlover at 2006-1-17 12:45 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 03:05:15 |Display all floors
enough fish in the sea mate hup to the next one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-17 12:17:59 |Display all floors
Oh God!  lots of sympathy..:)
Don't cry because it is over,
smile because it happened.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.