Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 09:48:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anfernee_ch at 2006-1-10 09:34
one more word:"go!"

How do you mean?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 21:25:00 |Display all floors

to selinacc

i'm sorry i reply you so late.what do you think i should do after my exams?
as a girl,you was supposed to have a better understanding of girl's psychology.
oppositely,that's what i am lack of because i have little love experience though i am pretty handsome

[ Last edited by ybtlover at 2006-1-10 09:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 21:36:36 |Display all floors

to maxwit

i see you are on-line now.thank you for providing some practical tips with me.i think they would be very useful to me.they would also relax my nervousness when i meet her.thank you!
if i have any good news,i will declare it here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 01:45:30 |Display all floors
no problem at all,

if anything more needed just write it down and we will answer it asap (as soon as possible)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 05:18:41 |Display all floors
Be yourself. You do not have to shower her with gifts, but give her your attention. Become friends. Learn about her, and show a real interest in her. Show that you care and want to know more about her. Be there to share the bad days as well as the good days. Show her suppot when she needs it, but be genuine. Don't say it because you only think she wants to hear it, say it because you mean it. A women will see through fake sincerity rather quickly and then all will be lost. So if you are truthful in your words and thoughts always, you will be that much further ahead then the rest of the other men. Remember it is the simple things that people remember the longest. Money does not buy real love, it can only come from the heart and mind, and it is free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 05:33:28 |Display all floors
Hi, female opinion here... maxwit's ideas are good. Just a couple things to add: Maybe don't invite her to your place the first time or two. This may make her nervous or think you only want one thing, and if she DOES want to continue the evening, she may feel uneasy about saying no, so make sure you give another option other than your place, *every time*.

Don't push her to drink if she doesn't want to. Remember she's not a guy, and until she knows you well she may not be comfortable letting her guard down too much, which drinking can do.

Above all, just be yourself! Relax, she is human just like you. I know that as a woman, I like being treated nicely, but I also want to know what the guy is *really* like. So don't act fake about it, don't be TOO nice, to the point of it not being natural. Be yourself, just be your best self. :)

Oh, and if something awkward happens, be prepared to laugh about it. If you drop your food or spill something or trip, or anything silly like that, don't be embarrassed, laugh and make a joke about it.  
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.