Author: ybtlover

how to win a beautiful girl's love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-7 22:26:08 |Display all floors
she is a little far from me,i'm afraid i would disturbe his study.

[ Last edited by ybtlover at 2006-1-8 10:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 15:39:03 |Display all floors

don't be nervous with her

don't be nervous with her, and u'll know how to express your feelings.
To love, is to give.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 19:28:39 |Display all floors

bless for u!

take each day as the end!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 21:29:41 |Display all floors
your story reminds me of my stroy.i had ever carry a torch for a boy when i was in private school.at that time.i was a pure girl and very quiet.i knew him at a basketball match.he played very excellent performance and impressed me.from then on.i began to pay more attention to him like his classroom.and i got the habit of caring for his things.in order to see him i often went to playground.whereas .i never got the courage to talk to him even one word.when i passed by him i just pretended to be quiet.therefore i kept my secret and never speak out my love til i left school.i see love someone is real complicated thing .perhaps so called_bittersweet.
if u are brave enough.just persue your love !go ahead!:)
take each day as the end!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 22:42:28 |Display all floors
i almost give it up when i am wondering the severe reality would make my dream unrealized.but all of your supports remind me of the necessity to have a try.we wouldn't stay together in a few years to come even if she accepts me because of the gap of career orientation.as a rational girl,i think she is expected to refuse me unless she like me enough to ignore the reality influence.do you think so?
i need your advice.thank you!

[ Last edited by ybtlover at 2006-1-9 10:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-9 22:50:56 |Display all floors
Nothing can  block  TRUE love.  You can find your career everywhere but you only get the true love by luck.  Someones never love all their lives long.  They weight money  and  other things more than love.

Please cherish your love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 06:21:49 |Display all floors
My trick with girls is to spoil them with gifts at the moment you see they are worth it :)

I would start with an easy conversation, keep yourself a secret but be openminded towards her.
Give her a little bit of interest (no boring stuff like computers (unless she's interested in it)), ask how was her day what did she ate if she goes in to that ask her what's her favorite food and that, if she wants, you will take her out for a dinner. (I could advise Kaegen in beijing, very nice place with the best sushi in town (personal opinion). Than if she agrees on that I would prepare myself for the day that comes. Bring a little gift (nothing poshy but something cute and sweet something she can place in a special place so she would remember you everytime (in belgium the tradition is a teddybear don't know what it is in China :s). Than If you meet her give her a rose. Just one Rose (preferable a Red rose or a white rose if you are pure and have nothing but good thoughts ;)). Than be a gentlemen and talk about your day your interests and hobbies but important is that she leads the conversation, it gives her an "important" feeling. Make sure she feels comfortable at your side. Be a gentleman and pay for the dinner and ask her if she needs a walk home (in Beijing that would probably be a cab home :)) or ask if she wants to drink something at your place or in a small pub (for example the hidden three in beijing (if you go their order her a Kriek lindemans (the sweet taste of that beer will make her warm inside and will make her happy)) than let the evening pass by slowly and see what happens :). Make another appointment etc.

Enjoy this tips mate and good luck (most of all don't be shy but be confident)

[ Last edited by maxwit at 2006-1-10 06:23 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.