Author: ybtlover

how to win a beautiful girl's love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-4 22:29:22 |Display all floors
do what you want to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 22:44:05 |Display all floors
she is still a college student in university.i have graduated from college for almost four years!our majors is enormously different to each other.mine is international trade,while hers is dynamics of underwater!!
can anyone tell me the future of our love?
thanks a million!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 11:45:34 |Display all floors

girl,girl,come to me^_^

dear ytblover,sorry,i was soooooooooooooooooo late to see you post.hehe,i mean,i saw it several days ago,but just a glimpse,hehe,didn't pay much attention,,forgive me.
coz you said BEAUTIFUL girl,but i'm not one.so ,you got it right?hahaha~~~~~
in my opinion,it's too early to talk about LOVE.you can say like ,you two just have good impression to each other,but both of you don't quite know each other very much.BUT,you can creat opportunities as possible as you can.i mean,you can invite her to study for your exams together.then,to feel out her feeling about you.your age,your expericences or sth. else,throw out them.hehe,just follow your feeling,try to get close to her.BUT,if the girl just treat you as a normal friend,i mean,不冷不热,give up and just be a friend.
girls are always a little bit shy and missish.so you should observe and be patient.hehe~~~
it's not easy to chase girls ,especially the beautiful ones.
がんばって
C'est La Vie !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 13:59:14 |Display all floors

go ahead! never hesitate!

firstly, i want to share my own story with you:
during the time, i had a gf. anybody around us would sense that we were falling in love deeply. but meantime, there was another girl named A who was one of my colleague, loving me secretly, which i could feel and she expressed to me afterward. because i had had a gf and thought we were getting along well with each other, so i told her: i love my gf and it is impossible between us. now she is in love with another guy with no pity to herself, because she had tried her best!
secondly, here is my advice for you:
as long as you have confirmed that the girl will be the one you love for life, no matter whether she has a bf( bfs) or not , you'd better express your feeling over her. of course, maybe she will inform you that she has a bf already, but as to you, do not cower, because it is possible for her to test you. even if in case she has a bf indeed, do what you want to do! so no pity for you because you have tried your best.
blessing to you passing the entrance exam and catching the beauty's love!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 17:18:46 |Display all floors

Reply #23 ybtlover's post

Try talking and buy her gifts but start slowly and let things develop from there.
No talk no gain or no venture no gain.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 22:26:48 |Display all floors

to Alwaysnerve and all of you

Alwaysnerve,thanks for your sincere and kind help.i am almost too moved to tears now for your encouragement. i don't know how to thank you enough
my instinct indicate that she doesn't have a boyfriend through our several brief meetings.i'm in an inland city in northern china,so my career opportunities is very limited because my college major of international trade.her major is underwater dynamics.i don't know how to deal with the differences between us and situations in the real life.i will bear in mind what you told me and try my best,then i wouldn't have this regret in my whole life.
at the same last year,i also saw a beautiful girl in my eyes,my mind was greatly attracted by her beauty,warm personality,and loveliness.i also knew she had noticed me as well.but we didn't say any words to each other just duo to my shyness.what a pity! when i had the determination to pursue her,i couldn't find her anywhere and i lost the precious chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
that's why i posted my real problem in this forum.i really don't want to lose the second chance!i really appreciate what you suggested me.i'll go on and on no matter what happens.
by the way,more important,more suggestions is indeed in need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you all for your support!
wish all of you the best of luck in the future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-6 12:38:02 |Display all floors
ask her ot study together

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.