Author: harriett

what's the most dangerous thing for an unexperienced girl to travel alone?NEW! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-4 12:59:04 |Display all floors
here is my tip to you... always have your cell phone ready....
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 16:54:52 |Display all floors
just be careful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-7 14:21:43 |Display all floors

perhaps we are in the same boat

hi harriet,

i am also a young woman with the urge to travel alone. i really want to explore Yunnan and get off the beaten path, including doing some trekking if possible. are you intrested in joining forces?

dawn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 13:45:13 |Display all floors
hmmm, i hope this doesnt offend you 21toes... just giving some safety tips
harriet, for an unexperienced traveler that travels alone, you must be cautious to everything, even the above post by 21toes. even tho people are willing to offer you help, you dont know if they are really trying to help or not. i am not saying that you shouldnt take help from people, just becareful.
sorry 21toes, i dont mean just you, i mean in general.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 14:02:24 |Display all floors
Chill out daotan... no need to be too paranoid... travelling alone can be a great experience if you have the
right personallity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 14:55:03 |Display all floors
its not call being paranoid... its being cautious. the society in which we live in isnt what we think it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-8 17:42:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2006-1-8 14:55
its not call being paranoid... its being cautious. the society in which we live in isnt what we think it is.

I agree it's wise to be cautious, but there's a fine line between caution and paranoia.... You
shouldn't let fear hold you back in life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.