Author: circlept

The Promise [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-21 06:33:54 |Display all floors

The Promise

They're only going to release it in New York and LA here in the U.S., which means I'm $%#@ out of luck sitting here in Texas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 17:30:14 |Display all floors

I have watched the movie

the whole film is centered around"promise".I don't know why Chnekaige invited two foreign actors here.I don' think that is a necessity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-23 12:39:33 |Display all floors

the promis?

sometimes i cannot grasp the title!
then i slept in the cenima during the movie!
maybe something boring!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-23 13:33:21 |Display all floors

i like it

I have watched it. You know ,after i heard about the comments about Promise,i decide to give up watching this film.But i like the film directed by Mr. Chen,especially the famouse movie played by Leslie Cheung.So i bought the ticket with my friend to see how the film is.

I really wanna say, i like this film even though the story is very common.But it has the good scene and great sound affection.It is worthy of seeing it.

Enjoy  yourself with Promise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-23 13:37:48 |Display all floors

none

[quote]Originally posted by circlept at 2005-12-19 09:17

fionaling, you are right.

The movie is disappointing, and more like a comedy.

Now, I'm looking forward to Zhang Yimou's "Riding Alone for a Thousand Miles". [/quot

haha..agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.