Author: nodreamagain

My story of hunting a job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-17 15:21:49 |Display all floors

Keep your chin up!

Nokiasj is right, you are struggling now, but you are still going forward.  Kiss your daughter and husband and tell them you need a hug to keep your happiness up during job hunting.

What Nokia said at the end of her post, (がんばって、ね),  Ganbatte, ne, is a wonderful japanese phrase meaning she hopes you do your best and that will help you to have a good outcome.  Someone who says Ganbatte is really being a friend, more than polite, and is adding their hope for your fortune and success.

Remember, you have experience, you will soon have education credentials, and you are mature and thoughtful.  These good qualities will be recognized soon, so keep your hope inside and do your best, you are worth it.

LSR.  龙诗人

[ Last edited by leungshuren at 2005-12-17 03:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-18 15:53:53 |Display all floors

Failure is not a big deal as I thought

so , the important is what did u get from the failure dis time. Maybe some experince about how to deal with the interviewor or sth..  Failure does not like a tragedy. so you got no reason to feel unhappy , depressed etc.  what u need to do is just carefully thinking about how to make a sucessfully interview when the next job opportunity coming up to you.
Aⓐrⓞⓝ♂ⓒⓗⓞ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-18 21:18:24 |Display all floors

我理解楼主的感受!

今年的研究生就业形势似乎特别的严峻,再加上一些“关系”在里面,即使你的能力很好,用人单位也不会考虑,所谓的“公开”“公平”都是骗人的幌子而已。这在今年的高校里面尤为明显。如果没有自己的亲身经历,我是不愿意相信这是真的的。试讲了某个高校,人事处的领导找谈话,说,也就是你们两个是我们公开录用的,后面的六个全都是关系,还很难摆平。。。

无怪乎为什么我们某些高校培养出的英语专业的学生有太多的“残疾”。。。

但是我很感谢job hunting, 让我真正明白了什么是“象牙塔”之外的真正生活。这一段时间的挫折也让自己明白了什么是“现实是残酷的”。

衷心祝福楼主梦想成真!家庭事业都好!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-18 21:28:53 |Display all floors

不经磨难不成人

这是很久前奶奶对我说的话,才发现太有道理了。虽然我有几个job offers, 但是总有“鸡肋”的感觉,和自己的梦想的总是有一定的差距。不知道自己还能坚持多久,该何去何从。鱼与熊掌呢:(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-19 10:47:00 |Display all floors

哎~~~

ruotong亲身经历过,更有发言权呢.
这个社会就这样啊,很多无奈的.
只是希望楼主可以调整好心态,最后可以找得到.:)
C'est La Vie !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-19 14:49:10 |Display all floors

to nodreamagain :

I really appreciate you courage to continue studying for a master degree after working 10 year ,
Stugying is a endless way for everyone .in my opinion thers is also dream for returning back to shcool for fur-ther education !!!
maybe i'll begin another new field which is the best for finding a good job or just follow my interest.
Anyway look forward to your good news!!!
if possible can we chat with each other .
my msn : fiona-ling@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-20 11:41:10 |Display all floors

十分感谢各位的声援和理解

我相信自己的试讲和发音没有任何的问题,但是我的麻烦是我的专科、本科都是自学考试的文凭,用人单位的人事处不认可,虽然相关的外文系很是欣赏我的讲课。我不知道为什么自己这么可怜,马上就拿到了正规的硕士文凭了,却因为这样的人事档案问题被挡在了门外:(
It is my bliss to get it, otherwise it is my fate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.