Views: 28892|Replies: 32

My story of hunting a job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-16 00:11:22 |Display all floors
Job hunting is so exhausted and patience testing. i have tasted it far more enough.
i will tell my stories here when i am free. time for bed now
It is my bliss to get it, otherwise it is my fate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-16 10:18:17 |Display all floors

1. feeling very depressed at being rejected

i think i have done a great job during the interivew and i got the appreciation of the interviewers' . Some well-informed teachers told me i would be accepted but it turned out i was not that lucky. i didnt like the college very much but it made me so uncomfortable at the news of  the rejection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-16 11:14:51 |Display all floors

Don't be so depressed. :)

You know, sometimes things are not going smoothly just like we think of.we can't control other people's mind.so we don't know what they will do next mininute. Finding a job is not a smooth sailing.we have to say,there're really some lucky ones.but,most of us have to find ,find,and find. :) it doesn't matter you are rejected.you know,i always think that plain sailing is not interesting.more challenges are good for us.Getting more experiences ,that kind of feeling is sooooo great~~~~~~~~~ :) Come on,adjust your mood,it really doesn't matter.change another way of looking at things,you will have different feelings. :) Keep it up!:)
C'est La Vie !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-16 14:56:14 |Display all floors

Thanks , Nokiasj

Your words give me much courage , confidence and patience. i dont fear fair play in the job hunting, but it turned out so dark and disgusting in the end. i will keep trying, as you said, until i can find a good post. i will tell you the final result.
happy weekend to  you! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-16 16:53:51 |Display all floors
Are you finding the first job after graduating from college?

[ Last edited by fionaling at 2005-12-19 02:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-16 21:32:27 |Display all floors

Thanks for your concern, buddies!

To fionaling:
i have worked as an English teacher in a private middle schools for years after i got a certificate through self-taught  examination.i didn't finish my bachelor's degree as a regular student in the college.
i taught very well  and got very handsome salary in the middle school for 10 years, then felt i needed improvement.
i quited the job and have studied my master's degree in the university for almost three years. i will graduate from the university as a MA next year. My interest field is pedagogy and intercultural communication.

i have attended several interviews and got positive responses from the interviewers. The job i am longing is to teach in a college or university as an english teacher. i thought the competition should be fair but in fact it isn't.

life is tough during my job-hunting  period. i have no advantages in the job market. i am much older than the new graduates, i have no sound education background. i am wondering if i have made a wise move to quit a nice job out of the desire  to get self-improvement.

i hope i can settle down a job in a college before the new year, then i can spare some time for my daughter and husband. i hope to bring them hope and good luck in the coming new year.
Thanks again for your concern and kind encouragement.
Have a great weekend!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-17 12:00:27 |Display all floors

to nodreamagain

dear nodreamagain,i really admired your courage,i mean,you quit your good job and improve yourself.you have a family to care,and study at the same time.it's really difficult for a woman.

in our world,our society,there ARE many many unfair things but we are helpless to change them.but i think your advantages are your rich working experiences and knowledge. they're very important in the job market now.

absolutely,it's a good time for hunting a job before the new year,but we can't impose ourselves ,right?if your family members love you,i think they won't care about whether you can find one during this period of time.

i wanna say that don't give yourself too much pressure or else it will affect your mood.keep a comfortable mood in winter is important and also in our lifes.hehe~~

i'm younger than you,maybe my words are too superficial,hehe,but i just would like a relaxed style of living. :)

hope you can made it ! がんばって:)

[ Last edited by nokiadsj at 2005-12-18 09:01 AM ]
C'est La Vie !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.