Author: bertha

a secret love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-29 16:17:45 |Display all floors

are you sure this is not out of a book?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 16:30:44 |Display all floors

Funny story

typical puppy love, -- I didn't mean to offend by saying so.  In fact, the story brings me back to my high school days as well, hehe

I guess the writer is still a young girl, most probably at university now, am I right? bertha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 16:32:17 |Display all floors

very young ha ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 17:59:23 |Display all floors

The final scene

I called for help from Icy as she was my best friend then. Stand by can see more clear. I told her the whole thing. She was a little surprised and began to analyze for me. Thanks to her! I could not be at risk of losing in the college entrance test for I did not want to depress my parents and myself, especially for a boy even maybe I did not love him. Standing on this fact, I refused him by sending a note that “I don’t like him”. It was true that I was a egoistic girl, but I was a obedient girl at the same time. I only love my family and myself.

Sun was angered by this, his reaction made me feel terrible. As the weekend came round, Sun invited I and Icy to see a film. I had no excuse to avoid this. When sitting at the cinema, I found they two matched each other perfectly. On our way back home, I made a joke that they should be together for they were so matching. Sun became dumb but said nothing.

Since then, we three became aloof and we never sat together again during the rest high school life. This situation had lasted to the end. We took the college entrance test, came back home waiting for the result. I was peaceful at that time for I thought I had tried my best. One day, Sun telephoned me. We had a short talk both worrying the result. At last, he asked me if I could give him another chance. I had no response. After a struggle against a heavy physical test and psychological burden, I was tired of anything in the world. All I wanted was a leisure life filled with sleeping and eating. I said nothing, may be I should say I had none thought in my mind. This was the last communication between us in the next three years.

The scores came out. I got a high score as everyone expected. Choosing a satisfied university in the north, I began my college life. He got a lower but also good score and stayed in the south. Then we never connected each other in the following three years.

One day I heard from a friend that they two Sun and Icy became lovers. Hung up the phone, I thought of the past, the hard studying days, the sweet love accompanying with pain, etc. All the things happened seems like a millennium ago. All these become a memory which is only a memory and will never happen again.

Ending

[ Last edited by bertha at 2005-12-30 09:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 18:04:58 |Display all floors

It is my own story.
I just want to share it for I think it is marvelous that different people is suffering different things everyday.
The world is magic that it gives everyone a special thing only owns by oneself. It is your special life happened only on you.

[ Last edited by bertha at 2005-12-29 06:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-29 18:54:12 |Display all floors
I don't really suppose that our life could be so unique and different from others'

Even Bill Cliton said "we are all human beings afterall", hehe

However, I do think love really helps to make life more colorful and interesting -- whether it is the sensational hollywood style or chinese high school edition.

but I guess something in your future may impress you much more, coz what you have depicted can hardly be called a real love story. you never really fell for any of them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 04:38:34 |Display all floors

Did your earlier love experiences....

Did your earlier romantic experiences benefit your university love life? Without your earlier experiences, would you think you would appreciate your love life the extent you can now? Was it a worthwhile high school love experience?

It is my understanding that people learn to love…learning to love take time and smart…. your article describes how you learned and grew from a girl to a woman…. every ache and pain in the past prepared you for the greater love in your life. Looking back, do you think it was a worthwhile experience?:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.