Author: CyhLOVEgjh

Stop using Japanese goods [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-29 12:54:28 |Display all floors
LOL!

Not only stupid but also hilding

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 11:29:34 |Display all floors

Impossible for me

If the  quality of our goods were high enough, I would boycott Japanese goods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 11:49:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-11 13:36:28 |Display all floors

learn Korean

To observe in Korean, you will find all the autos must be made in Korean instead of Japanese cars. But in China?
Same to amusement, just as movies, e-games, etc.
Supporting national industry is a long way...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-7 10:12:43 |Display all floors

somehow, I agree to this reader's comment

Written by Fairminded   2006-02-07 09:32

For those who believe that the high education level of education in Taiwan is due to the 50 years of Japanese colonial rule is not doing enough historical research.

Most of the universities in Taiwan were build after the migration of Koumintang troops to Taiwan after the second world war. In fact the media of education is in Chinese and English (American text books).

Really, I dont understand why the Japanese still think that they liberated China or South East Asia. My family and many of our neighbours in Malaysia and Singapore had personally experienced and witnessed the utter ruthless and cruel killings, rapes and destruction of properties in these countries. Why dont the Japanese be like the Germans, magnanimously admit their mistakes, apologize and move on instead of trying to distort history to justify their militaristic mistakes of the past?

There is only one thing that Chinese and all South East Asians can do instead of having to shout and argue over this distortion of history and that is to BOYCOTT Japanese goods for a year. This will show the Japanese that with our the good will of their neighbours. If Japanese wants to be superior to the rest of the Asians and lord over us, it is time to show Japan that they need us too instead of bragging about their superiority.

So wake up Chinese and South East Asians! Exercise our economical might!

[ Last edited by chinadaily at 2006-2-7 10:17 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-7 10:19:47 |Display all floors

Be careful...

"Japan : Chinese Imports To Japan On Rise
5th June, 2004  

Apparel imports from China to Japan continued to rise in April, reaching $1.5 billion or 164.49 billion yen at current exchange, up 2.9 percent from a year earlier, according to figures released by the Finance Ministry.

Chinese shipments accounted for an 84 percent share of total apparel imports of $1.78 billion or 195.82 billion yen in April, an increase of 1.7 percent from April of 2003.

In contrast, April imports from the European Union declined 13.1 percent to $69.6 million or 7.66 billion yen while shipments from the U.S. fell 10.4 percent to $21.3 million or 2.34 billion
yen.  "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 19:20:18 |Display all floors

Boycott Japanese Goods?

I have some Japanese electronics, such as camcorders.
Some of the parts (eg power supplies) are made in China, for the Japanese parent company.

A concerted effort at boycotting Japanese goods may well lead to Japanese manufacturers moving to more friendly countries.

Boycotting Japanese goods may well lead to Chinese workers losing their jobs.

The fools who promote these types of boycotts have not thought through the implications of their silly, vindictive actions.

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.